Fitz is The Man

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He will be a perfect mentor for our QB of the future. We need elite level play out of the most important player on any team in professional sports, not a plucky 'good enough' guy. Get a top 5 QB, make the playoffs nearly every year for a decade. It's worth trying for.

Having just watched Fitz's press conferance- I can only believe he should be next years starter and possibly our way out of the hole. That is saying the players union does't swallow the golden spoon and there is no nest year. What say?

I certainly want Fitz to be our main man for at least the next couple years if he keeps improving overall. He seems to be a glue for our O. A leader. Now I want the Bills to keep looking for the next great qb as well in the draft. If Fitz goes down or regresses we need a talent to turn to. I'm thinking tho that Fitzy slowly but surely progresses a bit further especially with an improving O-line next season.

He'll be a solid teacher for our next great qb prospect. Fitz will put on his twead jacket, stoke his pipe and teach the young whipper snapper everything he knows and will expect the young lad to absorb it all. He is a cerebral qb and would be the perfect teacher for an understudy.

Fitzy will be the man whether he becomes our guy for some years to come and/or if he teaches a new qb what he needs to kno to thrive. In either case Fitz will be our benefactor. And the man.

Go Bills!!

I can't believe the hate or should i restate that - the dislike for Fitz all the guy does is give his all every time he goes on the field . He's shown that the arm strength thing was bunk he holds the longest touchdown in team history to T.O. last year and has shown his arm strength this year as well .

What does a guy have to do to win over these ungrateful fans ?? It's no wonder no one wants to come and play for the Bills they give it all they got and do a damb good job while doing it and all's the fans want is nothing short of blood , tough crowd !!!!! :devil:

I think the dude is the real deal & proves all you nay sayers wrong in due time !!!!

Edited by T master

Who is hating Tmaster, you simp?

Fitz and Orton are both relative nobodies who, when given playing time, can put up big numbers occasionally. Both can't win because their teams' defenses are horrendous. Both have awful facial hair. The similarities are endless.

What does a guy have to do to win over these ungrateful fans ?? It's no wonder no one wants to come and play for the Bills they give it all they got and do a damb good job while doing it and all's the fans want is nothing short of blood , tough crowd !!!!! :devil:

i would go all out to win on a team with Fitz. Even losing I would go all out with him. Do you know why? Cause he inspires a never give up attitude and he exudes that. He'll never quit on the team and that speaks volumes. And it's a plus he's not a scrub either. A man like him brings a group of players together and makes them realize more, much more can be accomplished. He is calm in front of the camera but I highly doubt he is complacent with the team behind doors. A leader takes charge and I see him as that.

i would go all out to win on a team with Fitz. Even losing I would go all out with him. Do you know why? Cause he inspires a never give up attitude and he exudes that. He'll never quit on the team and that speaks volumes. And it's a plus he's not a scrub either. A man like him brings a group of players together and makes them realize more, much more can be accomplished. He is calm in front of the camera but I highly doubt he is complacent with the team behind doors. A leader takes charge and I see him as that.

Roger Staubach says leadership is a QBs greatest attribute. We also know Fitz can play well in a blizzard. That's important for a Bills QB too. He's sortof the anti-Trent/Sanchez in that regard.

Roger Staubach says leadership is a QBs greatest attribute. We also know Fitz can play well in a blizzard. That's important for a Bills QB too. He's sortof the anti-Trent/Sanchez in that regard.

Trent liked to be friends with all and be in everyone's good graces. That is good in some circles. But as a qb, nope he wasn't a leader. I don't know enough about Sanchizzle yet if he is considered a leader in the locker room. An inkling tells me he isn't. I could be wrong. But I can't see myself gravitating to his type of leadership if he was on the Bills.

im ready to give fitz a long term contract

if the bills end up having the chance to draft a big time franchise qb then great, do it

but he plays behind fitz for at least a season if not two

otherwise either dont bother picking a qb at all, or take somebody later and give levi the boot

fitz is good enough to be deserving of our confidence. imho

im ready to give fitz a long term contract

if the bills end up having the chance to draft a big time franchise qb then great, do it

but he plays behind fitz for at least a season if not two

otherwise either dont bother picking a qb at all, or take somebody later and give levi the boot

fitz is good enough to be deserving of our confidence. imho

Meathead, if I had a gf at the moment, your pic would weird her out. But since u r a Bills fan she would have to handle it or take a hike. I hope we keep Fitzy on our team for a while. Either as our starter or as a long term backup. I wouldn't mind him being our Frank Reich at all. Anything else is a huge bonus. I think he can start for us for a while though.

Meathead, if I had a gf at the moment, your pic would weird her out. But since u r a Bills fan she would have to handle it or take a hike. I hope we keep Fitzy on our team for a while. Either as our starter or as a long term backup. I wouldn't mind him being our Frank Reich at all. Anything else is a huge bonus. I think he can start for us for a while though.

Yeah he's got the most bizarre avatar doesn't he?

Yours on the other hand…I'd drink beers with her.

Having just watched Fitz's press conferance- I can only believe he should be next years starter and possibly our way out of the hole. That is saying the players union does't swallow the golden spoon and there is no nest year. What say?

It was the owners and not the players who are swallowing the golden spoon as it was the owners who exercised the reopener on a CBA which delivered a record amount of $ compared to the old operating agreement between the owners and players,

If we are gonna cast aspersions at least we shou;d be accurate about which side is upsetting the applecart that has brought all parties far more $ than the old deal.

I don't know enough about Sanchizzle yet if he is considered a leader in the locker room. An inkling tells me he isn't. I could be wrong.

Actually I think Sanchize kindof has that leadership thing working. What I don't think he has is being able to play in cold weather like Fitz and Flutie and Jim Kelly and Tom Brady and Bart Start can/could.

I can't believe the hate or should i restate that - the dislike for Fitz all the guy does is give his all every time he goes on the field . He's shown that the arm strength thing was bunk he holds the longest touchdown in team history to T.O. last year and has shown his arm strength this year as well .

I think the dude is the real deal & proves all you nay sayers wrong in due time !!!!

I'm with ya. What does the guy have to do? In the off season it was we need a guy whose not afraid to throw it downfield. A guy who is a gunslinger and will throw the ball up and let his reciever make a play on it. A guy who can play in cold weather at the Ralph. A guy with moxie and poise and is a leader. A guy who throws more TDs than picks.

Fitz does all this.

Then it was he could only throw TDs in garbage time. Don't hear that so much anymore. Then it was he chokes. The Cincy game and the Pittsburgh game should put that to rest.

He's not sexy. I guess that's it.

I'm with you, what does the guy have to do?