Grown @$$ Men fighting over a GAME

It's amazing what you get when you cross ignorance with alcohol & football . I just hope that Bills fans hold them selves to a higher standard than other NFL fans .

I remember going to a Bills -- Dolphins game in Miami & some of the Dolphins fans can get pretty stupid too , but i bet there are some Bills fans that can do the same !!!

I just hope are fan base shows more class !!!!!

Totally :censored: ing stupid. Instant @$$-OLE - just add alcohol

Yeah the Raiders fan provoked it, but he didn't deserve to be assaulted. That kick to the face was criminal and unnecessary.

Listen I think it got out of hand. But he did more than provoke it. He actually became physical. Which in my opinion the other guy was right on for defending himself. But then he crossed the line with the kick to the face.

You've had a problem in San Diego!?! In '05, I got cuffed for absolutely no reason whatsoever walking into the game, thrown in the drunk tank, taken downtown to detox, arrested in detox (that was my fault) and then spent 12 hours in SDCJ. Good thing they lost 42-10. Still a great trip though.

I was at that game. I met a few Bills fans tailgating and one guy was so hammered I couldn't believe he was alive. He just kept shotguning beers. He could barley walk. I have seen a lot of drunk people in my time. He was by far the most drunk. His friends kept calling him Frank the Tank... Was that you?

You've had a problem in San Diego!?! In '05, I got cuffed for absolutely no reason whatsoever walking into the game, thrown in the drunk tank, taken downtown to detox, arrested in detox (that was my fault) and then spent 12 hours in SDCJ. Good thing they lost 42-10. Still a great trip though.

I was at that game. I met a few Bills fans tailgating and one guy was so hammered I couldn't believe he was alive. He just kept shotguning beers. He could barley walk. I have seen a lot of drunk people in my time. He was by far the most drunk. His friends kept calling him Frank the Tank... Was that you?

That was bush league at the 1:00 mark when the guy kicked him in the face while he was down. Funny how Charger fans are bragging about beating down a couple of Raider fans when, in the fair fight on the field involving 11 on 11, their team just got pounded.

I was at Bills at Niners when Bills won 41-7 behind Bledsoe, and McGahee.

Didn't have a bit of a problem. Cheered when Buffalo scored, booed when Kevin Barlow scored the Niners only touchdown of the day and show boated it in the end zone. The yelled my ass off when a scrub LB tapped Barlow on the shoulder and pointed at the scoreboard. Not one bit of a problem. I didn't hurl insults, I wasn't disrespectful, and I had a good time.

On a side note, when the Bills were blown out by the Niners 35-0 with Rob Johnson at QB I got out of a speeding ticket because the cop felt bad for me. I had a Bills sticker proudly displayed in my rear window.

Oh my God! Yes, that was my brother! He was probably skins at the time, but was wearing a Hansen jersey for most of the game. The amazing thing is that me and my other friend got arrested and my brother didn't. I was wearing a Sabres jersey if you remember. My brother ended up passed out in the middle of downtown San Diego while I was still in jail and no one could find him for an hour. Eventually he had to be helped to his room in what my friends described as 'Weekend at Bernie's style.' You have no idea how funny this is gonna be when I show your post to my friends who were at that game. To this day, that is the most legendary road trip I've ever been a part of. That doesn't even touch on Mission Beach the day/night before and Hollywood Thursday night! You have made my day. And incidentally, we weren't calling him Frank the Tank, that was the circle of 30 people gathered around him in as he destroyed every Chargers fan in his path in shotguning contests! Amazing!

Edited by metzelaars_lives