Jets lose to the Pats 45-3

1billsfan

In case anyone doesn't know by now, in addition to their own 1st rounder, the Pats also have Oakland's first and Carolina's second (which is almost a first).

If this doesn't prove that Belichick sold his soul to the devil, I don't know what does!

:lol:

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

I have no love for the Patriots, but you all have to admit that watching them demolish the "Super Bowl Bound" Jets, was very amusing.

The Jets were 9-2 coming into that game, but did anybody honestly think they looked like world beaters prior to last night's game?

Now it's time to see what the Jets are really made of. Their reamining schedule looks like this: Vs. Miami, @ Pittsburgh, @ Chicago, Vs. Buffalo.

The Jets could very well lose all of those games, yes including to the Bills.

Does anyone here think the Jets have what it takes to beat the Steelers & Bears on the road?

Well based on how things go here when the Bills get blown out, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL DOES AT SOME POINT DURING THE YEAR(see Jets), the coach sucks, the players all suck, everything they have done to this point doesn't matter, and they will never win another game because now they are going to play like that for the remainder of the season. In short, the sky is falling.

+10!!!

I have no love for the Patriots, but you all have to admit that watching them demolish the "Super Bowl Bound" Jets, was very amusing.

The Jets were 9-2 coming into that game, but did anybody honestly think they looked like world beaters prior to last night's game?

Now it's time to see what the Jets are really made of. Their reamining schedule looks like this: Vs. Miami, @ Pittsburgh, @ Chicago, Vs. Buffalo.

Does anyone here think the Jets have what it takes to beat the Steelers & Bears on the road?

If they lose to Miami then I think the Jets will end up having to beat the Bills in the last game to get into the playoffs. I'm going to that game, so of course I hope this is the case and the Bills can play the roll of ultimate spoilers by beating the Jets at their home. Could you imagine how the Jets fans would feel if this were to happen?

I dislike both teams and I'm being kind here, but it was great chilling with friends and watchin the Jets get demolish on national tv! Like us rabid Bills fans the jets fans should only come to expect this..

I won't lie I like both head coaches, but simply can't stand either franchises, but both teams are good for football unlike the Bengals,Rams or Seahawks.. And I believe the Jets could beat the Bears but not the "BLACK and YELLOW". If they win out it wouldn't matter if they beat us or not, but with 7 30 Rex as head coach he would want to beat the **** out of us for what the Pats did to them.. Lol

If they lose to Miami then I think the Jets will end up having to beat the Bills in the last game to get into the playoffs. I'm going to that game, so of course I hope this is the case and the Bills can play the roll of ultimate spoilers by beating the Jets at their home. Could you imagine how the Jets fans would feel if this were to happen?

I'm goin to this game also, lol and If this be the case may god be with you and myself because them idiot ass fans are already mad enough..

The Pats would be almost nothing without Tom Brady. Their drafts have been pretty average over the last few years and the main thing that keeping them on top is their veteran offensive line, a few brilliant roll players they added through trade (Welker, Woodhead) and of course an all time great QB who's still in his prime in Tom Brady.

I agree with your post. Still, my point is that they draft better than many have stated and the proof is in their lineup. They draft starters. We don't, yet we are a far less talented team at almost every position. it's crazy.

How is it the pats have so many recent draft picks starting and or making significant contributions on both sides of the ball? And us?

Where are the guys who keep saying how poorly NE drafts?

Could be because they have the greatest QB of this generation playing for them.