Memo to Democrats:

Thanks for proving my point.

I had actually asked for some examples of oppressed minorities requesting equal rights and getting derided for it, which you failed to provide, and instead gave me a bunch of one liners taken out of context, most of which even out of context are not in themselves inherrently racist without the liberal race baiting interpretation of what they "really mean".

So I guess I have my answer. You, like Conner, are just a liberal douche with nothing to back up your opinion. But thanks for playing, you're welcome to try again any time.

The name calling is particularly classy, I must say. How anyone can know anything about Rush Limbaugh and not know that he is a hypocritical bigot blows me away.

In my late teens and early twenties, back when Rush first came on the scene, I too, was a blind follower. Hell ... I even thought Pat Buchanan was a great candidate for the Presidency!!

But as I've gotten older, and become a father, I realized how people like this are doing nothing but hanging onto the "good old days" of segregation and elitism.

I can only pray that you're just young and stupid like I was when I thought Limbaugh was a good person.

He is a bigot. He is a racist. He spent years condemning drug addicts while he was just as bad as they were. Typical far-right hypocrite.

Why good, humanitarian people like John Lennon and JFK (not perfect by any means) get brutally murdered and scum like Rush Limbaugh continue to pollute our airwaves is something I'll never figure out.

He is a disgusting human being trying to undo decades of well-intended Civil Rights movements held by people who wanted what is right.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To: Democrats

Subject: This is what we expect to happen

You guys want to extend jobless benefits; Republicans want to extend the tax rates currently in place. You vote for theirs, they vote for yours. You can find all kinds of aphorisms that apply here, e.g., "You scratch my back; I'll scratch yours."

There, that isn't too hard to understand, is it? Save your pissing and moaning for some other forum [no pun intended] because when you're at work in Congress (this includes Republicans, too), we expect you to actually accomplish something!

To both- get out of here. That won't fix the deficit.

How about about Rush deriding the Black Farmers and calling their court decided judgement for discrimination as slavery reparations.

So suggesting that a court may have been influenced to act on behalf of black farmers because the members of that court personally believe in slave reparations and see that as their opportunity to enact what they perceive as addressing an injustice is catagorically racist?

Why can't you just disagree with the man without having to label him a racist? I tend to think those that throw that word around so freely are the most racially obsessed among us.

So suggesting that a court may have been influenced to act on behalf of black farmers because the members of that court personally believe in slave reparations and see that as their opportunity to enact what they perceive as addressing an injustice is catagorically racist?

Why can't you just disagree with the man without having to label him a racist? I tend to think those that throw that word around so freely are the most racially obsessed among us.

I don't throw that word around freely, at all. As a matter of fact, Rush Limbaugh is probably the only person in the national media whom I consider to be racist. But this guy is a textbook definition, and has been for over 20 years. The proof is all over the place. Just google Rush Limbaugh Racist and see how much stuff comes up. And the "out of context" excuse is crap and you know it. The guy's a racist ... plain and simple.

The name calling is particularly classy, I must say. How anyone can know anything about Rush Limbaugh and not know that he is a hypocritical bigot blows me away.

In my late teens and early twenties, back when Rush first came on the scene, I too, was a blind follower. Hell ... I even thought Pat Buchanan was a great candidate for the Presidency!!

But as I've gotten older, and become a father, I realized how people like this are doing nothing but hanging onto the "good old days" of segregation and elitism.

I can only pray that you're just young and stupid like I was when I thought Limbaugh was a good person.

He is a bigot. He is a racist. He spent years condemning drug addicts while he was just as bad as they were. Typical far-right hypocrite.

Why good, humanitarian people like John Lennon and JFK (not perfect by any means) get brutally murdered and scum like Rush Limbaugh continue to pollute our airwaves is something I'll never figure out.

He is a disgusting human being trying to undo decades of well-intended Civil Rights movements held by people who wanted what is right.

Wow, you're even dumber than I thought. If emotions are the gas and brains are the steering wheel you're in danger of careening off the road at top speed. So you blindly followed Rush, then found some woman who let you impregnate her, and now you realize that what? Anyone who doesn't kiss minority ass or has the audacity to question such things as slave reparations or mass media treatment of race relations is holding on to racist elitism of the past? Did you decide that suddenly big federal government intervention and mercantilism is the ticket to the golden road? Or did you just go whichever way the wind blew you?

You've said nothing of substance, just made baseless accusations and when asked to support your accusations you post a link to a pile of ****.

I don't throw that word around freely, at all. As a matter of fact, Rush Limbaugh is probably the only person in the national media whom I consider to be racist. But this guy is a textbook definition, and has been for over 20 years. The proof is all over the place. Just google Rush Limbaugh Racist and see how much stuff comes up. And the "out of context" excuse is crap and you know it. The guy's a racist ... plain and simple.

Maybe you should take a second look at that POS link you posted, bright boy. Context only matters for Shirley Sherrod?

Edited by Rob's House

Wow, you're even dumber than I thought. If emotions are the gas and brains are the steering wheel you're in danger of careening off the road at top speed. So you blindly followed Rush, then found some woman who let you impregnate her, and now you realize that what? Anyone who doesn't kiss minority ass or has the audacity to question such things as slave reparations or mass media treatment of race relations is holding on to racist elitism of the past? Did you decide that suddenly big federal government intervention and mercantilism is the ticket to the golden road? Or did you just go whichever way the wind blew you?

You've said nothing of substance, just made baseless accusations and when asked to support your accusations you post a link to a pile of ****.

The link I posted goes to a list of quotes from Rush Limbaugh that any living, breathing person with a fraction of a brain could see are blantantly racist.

This is all based on my original comment that Rush Limbaugh is a racist drug addict. Instead of making me prove it (which I think I've done pretty well), how about you DISprove it?

I'm not about kissing minorities' or anyone's asses - believe me. I'm a firm believer in respect needs to be earned. I realize there are minorities out there looking for handouts based on events that happened hundreds of years ago.

When I followed Rush, I was a kid. Naive. I had parents that let me grow out of it and learn my own way. Which I did while I served our country and spent time with the very people the far-right likes to keep down.

I have made no accusations. I have only stated facts. And I've done so without insulting you, or anyone else on this board.

and spent time with the very people the far-right likes to keep down.

So now its the entire far right that is racist? Not just Rush?

I think you might just be the bigot your accusing everyone elso of being.....

So now its the entire far right that is racist? Not just Rush?

I think you might just be the bigot your accusing everyone elso of being.....

Clearly, you misunderstood. I even specified that Rush was the only person I said was racist. I do not believe that the entire far-right is racist. I'm sorry if you misunderstood or if I wrote something that made you feel that's what I said.

I'm simply pointing out ONE PERSON in the entire U.S. whom I believe to be a racist. That's it.

*** EDIT *** but yes ... I do believe that the far-right does like to keep the haves, haves and the have nots, have nots. That's not racial, however. Just that many of the men with whom I served were poor Black and Hispanic men. Key word, however, "poor."

Edited by gugny

Clearly, you misunderstood. I even specified that Rush was the only person I said was racist. I do not believe that the entire far-right is racist. I'm sorry if you misunderstood or if I wrote something that made you feel that's what I said.

I'm simply pointing out ONE PERSON in the entire U.S. whom I believe to be a racist. That's it.

*** EDIT *** but yes ... I do believe that the far-right does like to keep the haves, haves and the have nots, have nots. That's not racial, however. Just that many of the men with whom I served were poor Black and Hispanic men. Key word, however, "poor."

Wow

After reading all of this thread, I have a hypothesis.......

Admit it, you voted for Obama because he is black, and you felt you needed to apologize for the sins of other white people. You never bothered to look at his qualifications.

Wow

After reading all of this thread, I have a hypothesis.......

Admit it, you voted for Obama because he is black, and you felt you needed to apologize for the sins of other white people. You never bothered to look at his qualifications.

I will admit that I'm not overly thrilled with Obama so far. But I do honestly believe that his predecessor handed him a colossal piece of crap to take over.

I would never vote/not vote for anyone based on the color of his/her skin.

I felt McCain was way too out of touch with anyone under 70 years old, and that scared me. As with many presidential elections, I felt forced to go with the "least crappy" candidate. I'd hoped Obama would surround himself with some better talent. His lack of experience didn't bother me in the least.

And what qualifies someone for president? Ivy League education - nope. Being a governor - nope. Being the son of a previous president - nope. GW had all 3 of those "qualifications" and I dare say he was the worst president in the history of our country.

And before you go calling me a bleeding heart whatever you're going to call me, let me say this.

Ronald Reagan, in my opinion, is one of the greatest leaders this world has ever seen. He's my favorite president.

The poor black and hispanic men you served with were "poor" because of the far right?

The link I posted goes to a list of quotes from Rush Limbaugh that any living, breathing person with a fraction of a brain could see are blantantly racist.

This is all based on my original comment that Rush Limbaugh is a racist drug addict. Instead of making me prove it (which I think I've done pretty well), how about you DISprove it?

I'm not about kissing minorities' or anyone's asses - believe me. I'm a firm believer in respect needs to be earned. I realize there are minorities out there looking for handouts based on events that happened hundreds of years ago.

When I followed Rush, I was a kid. Naive. I had parents that let me grow out of it and learn my own way. Which I did while I served our country and spent time with the very people the far-right likes to keep down.

I have made no accusations. I have only stated facts. And I've done so without insulting you, or anyone else on this board.

Let's take the items on your piece of **** list one by one, shall we?

1.Criminal composits look like Jesse Jackson is racist why? Because he's black and we know Limbaugh's racist and that's what he had to mean? Weak.

2. As to Darfur, was it because he referred to the govt composed of white people as the "white govt." or because he called Nelson Mandella (who supported communism) a communist?

3. The NFL gang comment had to have been just because of race, couldn't have had to do with behavior, because, you know, those are black gangs and a lot of the players are black, and Limbaugh's racist so you know that's what he meant. That about right?

4. Trashing the NAACP couldn't have anything to do with the policies and politicians they endorse or the character of many of it's leading members. Clearly just race, because this is Limbaugh after all.

5. 12% of the population comment. Yeah, context couldn't possibly matter there, could it? Couldn't possibly be talking about voting block demographics or trying to cater to that block.

6. Bone in the nose comment, I guess we clearly don't need any context for that one either? We can just assume blatant racism because after all, it's Limbaugh and he's racist, right? Couldn't have been a reference to someone else's comment. Or could it? Hmmm, I'm guessing you don't know.

7. And the infamous McNabb comment, because suggesting PC media types might be hesitant to criticize a black QB for fear of being labeled racist, or quick to praise him to earn his "I'm not racist" stripes,is the height of racism?

8. I didn't even read all of 8 b/c I saw the "Barack the Magic Negro" comment and knew the author of the piece was as big of a (*^*&%^$^#as you. That was a parody of an LA Times column. You guys are hypersensitive racial fuktards who can't get off on your liberalism alone so need to throw the racist term around.

9. Segregated buses. It was tongue in cheek, a-hole. And context doesn't matter?

10. Obama's economic plan is reparations? This is racist? Really?

So there you have it. After 20+ years on the air 3 hrs a day this is the best you can do. A couple of comments that sound kind of racist, with absolutely no context as to how they may have pertained to a story covered that day, or a comment someone else made that is being parodied or satirized. I know because I used to listen often and everytime one of these B.S. stories (like phony soldiers, Michael J Fox, etc.) made news, they always got it wrong and completely misrepresented or flat out lied about it. It's shameful, and I don't like you or any other dishonest douche bags who propagate this kind of race baiting bull ****.

Edited by Rob's House

Let's take the items on your piece of **** list one by one, shall we?

1.Criminal composits look like Jesse Jackson is racist why? Because he's black and we know Limbaugh's racist and that's what he had to mean? Weak.

2. As to Darfur, was it because he referred to the govt composed of white people as the "white govt." or because he called Nelson Mandella (who supported communism) a communist?

3. The NFL gang comment had to have been just because of race, couldn't have had to do with behavior, because, you know, those are black gangs and a lot of the players are black, and Limbaugh's racist so you know that's what he meant. That about right?

4. Trashing the NAACP couldn't have anything to do with the policies and politicians they endorse or the character of many of it's leading members. Clearly just race, because this is Limbaugh after all.

5. 12% of the population comment. Yeah, context couldn't possibly matter there, could it? Couldn't possibly be talking about voting block demographics or trying to cater to that block.

6. Bone in the nose comment, I guess we clearly don't need any context for that one either? We can just assume blatant racism because after all, it's Limbaugh and he's racist, right? Couldn't have been a reference to someone else's comment. Or could it? Hmmm, I'm guessing you don't know.

7. And the infamous McNabb comment, because suggesting PC media types might be hesitant to criticize a black QB for fear of being labeled racist, or quick to praise him to earn his "I'm not racist" stripes,is the height of racism?

8. I didn't even read all of 8 b/c I saw the "Barack the Magic Negro" comment and knew the author of the piece was as big of a (*^*&%^$^#as you. That was a parody of an LA Times column. You guys are hypersensitive racial fuktards who can't get off on your liberalism alone so need to throw the racist term around.

9. Segregated buses. It was tongue in cheek, a-hole. And context doesn't matter?

10. Obama's economic plan is reparations? This is racist? Really?

So there you have it. After 20+ years on the air 3 hrs a day this is the best you can do. A couple of comments that sound kind of racist, with absolutely no context as to how they may have pertained to a story covered that day, or a comment someone else made that is being parodied or satirized. I know because I used to listen often and everytime one of these B.S. stories (like phony soldiers, Michael J Fox, etc.) made news, they always got it wrong and completely misrepresented or flat out lied about it. It's shameful, and I don't like you or any other dishonest douche bags who propagate this kind of race baiting bull ****.

Hmm .. ahole, douchbag, dipsh*t .. and for the cherry, you make fun of Michael J. Fox. Rush would be proud. And you are absolutely right ... the hundreds of racist references to Limbaugh are all taken out of context. He is such a victim. But nothing some painkillers won't heal with time.

- Peace -

Hmm .. ahole, douchbag, dipsh*t .. and for the cherry, you make fun of Michael J. Fox. Rush would be proud. And you are absolutely right ... the hundreds of racist references to Limbaugh are all taken out of context. He is such a victim. But nothing some painkillers won't heal with time.

- Peace -

Well hey, it was fun handing you your ass. Come back any time.

And what qualifies someone for president? Ivy League education - nope. Being a governor - nope. Being the son of a previous president - nope. GW had all 3 of those "qualifications" and I dare say he was the worst president in the history of our country.

Funny you mention this, a gallup poll just came out today, and it appears that most American's disagree with you.

George W. Bush’s job approval rating as president has spiked to 47 percent, according to a Gallup poll released Monday.

That’s one point higher than President Barack Obama’s job approval rating in a poll taken the same week.

President (insert name of current President here) is the worst in the history of the country. He is a (insert name of your opposing party), which means he is against what the (insert name of party which you obey)'s supposedly stand for.

Above is what America is and why we are headed in a negative direction. Americans pretty much think that Obama and Bush are the only two presidents we have and that they should religiously adhere to the 2-part system. Heck, I'm not even sure we should religiously adhere to religion.......

I will admit that I'm not overly thrilled with Obama so far. But I do honestly believe that his predecessor handed him a colossal piece of crap to take over.

I would never vote/not vote for anyone based on the color of his/her skin.

I felt McCain was way too out of touch with anyone under 70 years old, and that scared me. As with many presidential elections, I felt forced to go with the "least crappy" candidate. I'd hoped Obama would surround himself with some better talent. His lack of experience didn't bother me in the least.

And what qualifies someone for president? Ivy League education - nope. Being a governor - nope. Being the son of a previous president - nope. GW had all 3 of those "qualifications" and I dare say he was the worst president in the history of our country.And before you go calling me a bleeding heart whatever you're going to call me, let me say this.

Ronald Reagan, in my opinion, is one of the greatest leaders this world has ever seen. He's my favorite president.

Why?

Lennon? Good humanitarian?