I'm gonna have a Big Mac tonight...

BadDad

...extra tickets for the game. I live in S. Florida so I'm not affected by the blackout but it's nice to see another "corp." buying up the extra tickets for a change, (usually it's the t.v. station that's broadcasting the game).

Go Bills!!!! Run the Ball!!! Set Antw.......uh......Willis free!!!!

Does Daryl Talley still own a few area McDs?

155546[/snapback]

That was me. I remember when he was retiring he was training at a Pittsofr McDs because he was buying a few in Western NY. Maybe he bought the tickets?

That was me. I remember when he was retiring he was training at a Pittsofr McDs because he was buying a few in Western NY. Maybe he bought the tickets?

155554[/snapback]

That would be great, for him (smart investment), and if his bought them up it would be great for the Bills org., Talley being a very distinguished alumn!!!!!

155554[/snapback]

I can't imagine going through the drive-thru at McDonalds and seeing Talley through the window without fully understanding why he was there.

...extra tickets for the game. I live in S. Florida so I'm not affected by the blackout but it's nice to see another "corp." buying up the extra tickets for a change, (usually it's the t.v. station that's broadcasting the game).

Go Bills!!!! Run the Ball!!! Set Antw.......uh......Willis free!!!!

155541[/snapback]

I don't think a roid-filled burger would be much appetizing for me. :P