Time to start over...

Dorkington

I am not sure if there are any bright spots on this team anymore. I think a complete roster dump is basically necessary. All new players. All our former draft picks have been busts for us, cut them. All our free agent pickups have been over paid losers. All our pickups from the waiver wire has been exactly what waiver wire players are, crap.

Today showed us who the Bills really are. A team with no talent, bad luck and shoddy coaching.

What's it going to take to turn this team around? When are we going to stop being the laughing stock of the league? When will the fans not be embarrassed?

:thumbdown:

:wallbash:

:(

I had hopes after the last few weeks that we were making progress... why do I continue to get my hopes up?

Edited by Dorkington

I am not sure if there are any bright spots on this team anymore. I think a complete roster dump is basically necessary. All new players. All our former draft picks have been busts for us, cut them. All our free agent pickups have been over paid losers. All our pickups from the waiver wire has been exactly what waiver wire players are, crap.

Today showed us who the Bills really are. A team with no talent, bad luck and shoddy coaching.

What's it going to take to turn this team around? When are we going to stop being the laughing stock of the league? When will the fans not be embarrassed?

I had hopes after the last few weeks that we were making progress... why do I continue to get my hopes up?overreact to one bad game?

fixed

Its not one bad game. We've had multiple bad games this year. We had multiple bad games last year, and the year before that. We are continuing a culture of losing. We are 2-10, how can a 2-10 team be anything but bad? I don't understand how so many are happy/content with a 2-10 team? I want to see some wins, I want to see the freaking playoffs. I don't want to be a team that doesn't need to be planned for. I don't want to be the team that's looked over for the next game.

Step off the ledge there buddy. Nobody's happy with what happened today, but you know what? It happens with teams who are still struggling to establish themselves. They're still fragile mentally and it's not surprising that they got blown out after a good stretch of games. What matters is what happens next week, what they take away from the game and how they respond to it.

The overall talent level needs to improve, obviously, but there are players who have earned their place. Taking a shot at the coaching is probably unfair as well. Chan has done really well with the offense and the team attitude. Give him some credit. His coaching has been far better than "shoddy".

Considering that much of the team is the same as last years... I can't exactly cheer for Chan considering the team has gotten worse this year vs better. I do like him, I like his attitude, and I like what he's done with the offense.... but absolutely none of that matters when the team has gotten worse (unless, by some miracle, we win the last 4 games of the year).

I had hopes after the last few weeks that we were making progress... why do I continue to get my hopes up?

They say that suicide is painless.

The fan version of suicide is dropping support for the team you've been rooting for for 20 years.

I'm getting close.

AMF as they say.

I think the team is showing signs of life -- and of caring. It's going to be a tough row to hoe, but I think there are signs of life in the Bills. Let's huddle again this time next year and see how things are going.

AMF as they say.

I think the team is showing signs of life -- and of caring. It's going to be a tough row to hoe, but I think there are signs of life in the Bills. Let's huddle again this time next year and see how things are going.

Even though I'm frustrated and want to turn my back on them forever...

I'll be here next year watching every damned game. :lol:

It's just...

Yeah...

Considering that much of the team is the same as last years... I can't exactly cheer for Chan considering the team has gotten worse this year vs better. I do like him, I like his attitude, and I like what he's done with the offense.... but absolutely none of that matters when the team has gotten worse (unless, by some miracle, we win the last 4 games of the year).

Do you remember last weekend when an overpowered, outclassed Bills team fought and clawed against the mighty Pittsburgh Steelers? How about hard fought losses against division leading teams like Chicago, Baltimore, and Kansas City? I know, I know...we lost those games and we are 2-10. I think it's pretty clear, however, that we are a better team than last year. Despite the adversity, this team plays with grit, determination, and pride. I have not been this proud of a Bills team in many years. It was one game...and we had a bad one. Get over it.

If you can't handle it....I'm sure there is still room on the Patriots or Jets bandwagon.

Over reaction.

The Bills have a long way to go and they have made some progress. They played a better team and got rolled. This just in ... the Vikes are better than a 4-7 team.

The Vikings front 7 exposed our offensivbe tackles today. Our weak derfensive front 7 got man handled.

We have the same weaknesses today that we had last week.

I expect the Bills will be competitve again next week. Hard to say with the injuries mounting.

Settle down dude!