Jared Crick

Magox

This guy is a beast. He's a Junior DT out of Nebraska, 6'6 290, with lots of quickness. Just saw him right now abusing Oklahoma's interior line. I check his stats, as a Sophomore DT last year he had 9 sacks, so far this year he has I believe with today's game 10 sacks for the year. Suh who was his teammater last year says that this guy is going to be a top rated pro. I don't know if he's coming out or not, but if he somehow makes it to the second round, which I doubt, he'd have to be up there for consideration.

This guy is a beast. He's a Junior DT out of Nebraska, 6'6 290, with lots of quickness. Just saw him right now abusing Oklahoma's interior line. I check his stats, as a Sophomore DT last year he had 9 sacks, so far this year he has I believe with today's game 10 sacks for the year. Suh who was his teammater last year says that this guy is going to be a top rated pro. I don't know if he's coming out or not, but if he somehow makes it to the second round, which I doubt, he'd have to be up there for consideration.

Belichick will find a way to get the guy. :wallbash:

As a huge Husker fan...do not touch him he would be a project at best, he is a junior. Cannot beat a tackle he's actually a DE they will slide inside from time to time and work with some blitz packages. This guy is not the pass rushing DE we need I would take their kicker in a second though.

Edited by CardinalScotts