(OT) Need engine for truck

DreamOnDan

At this point I am pretty much broke. I need an engine for a 1994 toyota 4-runner. I've called around Pittsburgh but I can't find a decent price. I can buy one from Japan for 400 dolars plus shipping. BUT, I hate to buy anything from Japan. I know, I know my car is japanese. But I'd rather find a price similar and buy from home. Nobody can compete with that price though.

At this point I am pretty much broke.  I need an engine for a 1994 toyota 4-runner.  I've called around Pittsburgh but I can't find a decent price.  I can buy one from Japan for 400 dolars plus shipping.  BUT, I hate to buy anything from Japan.  I know, I know my car is japanese.  But I'd rather find a price similar and buy from home.  Nobody can compete with that price though.

155425[/snapback]

Buy the engine from the japs for $400 and eat hot dogs and hamburgers for the next 4 years, avoiding any asian food, especially japanese. It will all even out.

(Seriously, even if you buy it here, who do you think made the money in the first place?)