The NFL hasn't passed Buffalo by

5 Wide

I'm probably as guilty as anyone when it comes to being negative about the viability of the NFL in Buffalo. How Buffalo is always an afterthought, the media hates us, the glitz and glamour is too big time for a blue collar town. The past couple weeks have shown though, all you gotta do is win, or be something to talk about. The doldrums of the last decade has been horrendous in two regards. #1 is the losing, and #2 is the udder mediocrity and boringness in which that losing has taken place. With all the attention these "never say die" Bills, Stevie Johnson, and Kyle Williams are getting, it's proof that the Media and the NFL don't hate Buffalo, the Bills have just been boring as hell and not worth talking about. This has been the best season of playoff-less football I can remember, and that light at the end of the tunnel might just be coming!

The media watches the Bills when they're worth watching. It was painful to watch DJ games, even as a fan. Were there ever any highlights? The team this year isn't winning too often, but they play exciting games, make big plays, and play everyone hard. It's good football, and people who like football like to watch it.

The media watches the Bills when they're worth watching. It was painful to watch DJ games, even as a fan. Were there ever any highlights? The team this year isn't winning too often, but they play exciting games, make big plays, and play everyone hard. It's good football, and people who like football like to watch it.

Right. I've heard some perrenial and some part time Bills bashers (Lombardi, Dukes, King, Baldinger) all say how much they actually enjoywatching Bills games. Never thought I would live o see that. Fact is, win or lose the Bills are one of the most fun teams to watch these days and although I generally don't like talking heads to their credit they have all over this as a developing story, which as media folks is exactly what they should be doing.

I'm probably as guilty as anyone when it comes to being negative about the viability of the NFL in Buffalo. How Buffalo is always an afterthought, the media hates us, the glitz and glamour is too big time for a blue collar town. The past couple weeks have shown though, all you gotta do is win, or be something to talk about. The doldrums of the last decade has been horrendous in two regards. #1 is the losing, and #2 is the udder mediocrity and boringness in which that losing has taken place. With all the attention these "never say die" Bills, Stevie Johnson, and Kyle Williams are getting, it's proof that the Media and the NFL don't hate Buffalo, the Bills have just been boring as hell and not worth talking about. This has been the best season of playoff-less football I can remember, and that light at the end of the tunnel might just be coming!

If you give this town a competitive team; especially an exciting one, they will be out to see the Bills play.

I have to say that the Bills are a fun team to watch this year for a 2 and 9 team. I think I am seeing the light at the end of a very long and dark 10 year tunnel of boring football. :beer:

Edited by shadowcat10