IR Gettin Fat

Dr. Trooth

This team is making a bunch of the right moves - moves that ole DJ was clueless on . I believe next year will show even more promise especially if Buddy & Chan are able to do the job Ralph hired them to do with out him interfering too much .

Interesting. How do you measure that? Didn't DJ & Russ make a bunch of the "right moves", or so it seemed at that time? Yanking JP, yanking Whitner in favor of Wilson, going with Fred instead of Marshawn, bringing in TO, Mitchell?

Last year the Bills were 4-7 going into week 12. This year, 2-9. I do the math, and that's worse than last year. Every season for the past umpteen years, I keep hearing about next year and how much improved the Bills are going to be. Well, as you well know, next year comes and the Bills still suck. In this league, you must be able to run the football and stop the other team from running the football. The Bills have sucked at both for a few years now. They're 18th running the Ball and 32nd stopping the run. However, from my perspective, the offense is fairly decent, but could use a pair real NFL tackles to make the offense able to run the ball consistently and be playoff calibre. Defensively, this team is way behind in my opinion. They are a starting NT, a starting DE, 4 starting LBs, and an impact SS from being playoff ready. Those many holes don't get filled "next year". I'm not knocking Kyle Williams play at NT. He's a very good player He's just not a space eating NT like the Bills need. Maybe he could play DE, I don't know. But he is not the answer at NT on a fulltime basis and I think he's benefit by lining up next to a real NT, ala Kris Jenkins, Vince Wilfork, Casey Hampton. As for the LBs, they all suck. But, Coleman and Moats might end up being good. The others have had ample seasons in the NFL for anyone to see that they are never going to play at a playoff level in a 3-4 (Kelsay, Poz, Adell, Torbor, Davis).