torbor on IR too

playman

Having no LBs might actually be an improvement over the stiffs that currently man those positions.

If you haven't noticed the Bills D has been giving up fewer points per game, so those "stiffs" as you call them were actually improving some. I sure hope the backups can step up.

PTR

If you haven't noticed the Bills D has been giving up fewer points per game, so those "stiffs" as you call them were actually improving some. I sure hope the backups can step up.

PTR

If you're wasting energy defending the worst LB corps in the NFL, then you've got too much time on your hands. They're horrible. Injured or not. There is arguably one LB on the roster who would start on another NFL team (Poz) -- the rest would be backups at best.

If you're wasting energy defending the worst LB corps in the NFL, then you've got too much time on your hands. They're horrible. Injured or not. There is arguably one LB on the roster who would start on another NFL team (Poz) -- the rest would be backups at best.

Is he wasting energy or wasting time?

There is a difference between defending them and stating facts

the FACTS are that they were improving. Just because they were still bad doesn't make the statement false.

If you are really wasting energy trying to rip somebody down because they have the ability to see things objectively while you just place things in the "bad" or "good" category on a message board (on which you yourself have over 5,000 posts) then you've got too much time on your hands as well. :oops:

I agree the LB unit is the one that could use the most help at this point, especially when you are talking about a 3-4 alignment. To add to it, there are 6 LB's on IR, Mitchell was there too before his release. I hope to see some great pick in april for the LB position and I hope Batten, Moats and Carrington bolster the unit in their second year.

the FACTS are that they were improving. Just because they were still bad doesn't make the statement false.

If you are really wasting energy trying to rip somebody down because they have the ability to see things objectively while you just place things in the "bad" or "good" category on a message board (on which you yourself have over 5,000 posts) then you've got too much time on your hands as well. :oops:

Get 'em Get 'em (LaVar Arrington voice)

The last couple weeks I noticed Torbor making plays more often.

The LBs are a joke but that youngster seemed to have a light go on recently; too bad.

Yeah if we draft atleast 2 linebackers maybe 3 in the first 4 rounds of 2010 I'll be happy.

Edited by Why So Serious?

I'd say Aaron Maybin is pretty thin so yeah, both literally and figuratively.

So much for Buddy's free agent class. It's like a magic show. Poof! They're (almost) all gone.

Yes, but entirely due to injury. We can agree that Cornell Green was playing poorly (and injured) before his final injury.

But Dwan Edwards, Andra Davis, and Reggie Torbor were all victimized by injury at times when it appeared that they were playing their best football on a defense that was slowly growing into a new system.

i will root for the bills to win while the game is going on but when its over i wont mind at all if they lose. every draft slot matters and wins at this point are virtually meaningless

with that in mind, these games will be an excellent resource for gailey to figure out who can play and who cant. yeah our lbs have pretty much sucked all season, but if they can find a good backup or two for that unit out of these games that will be very valuable come next season

and man would it be awesome to pull off an upset over the cheats or jets with this roster. i can dream cant i

I have 5,000 posts over 7 years.