I get nervous when...

Dante

...I start seeing all these lopsided scores being predicted for this weekend if favour of the Bills. I hope this is just the media going overboard and I hope the Bill's team are not paying attention. Sure I think the Bills should win comfortably if they play the way they have been. Bills are in no position to take anyone lightly but they still are not good enough to take anyone lightlly.

...I start seeing all these lopsided scores being predicted for this weekend if favour of the Bills. I hope this is just the media going overboard and I hope the Bill's team are not paying attention. Sure I think the Bills should win comfortably if they play the way they have been. Bills are in no position to take anyone lightly.

155319[/snapback]

Hey NG, you need better security at the family reunion.

...I start seeing all these lopsided scores being predicted for this weekend if favour of the Bills. I hope this is just the media going overboard and I hope the Bill's team are not paying attention. Sure I think the Bills should win comfortably if they play the way they have been. Bills are in no position to take anyone lightly but they still are not good enough to take anyone lightlly.

155319[/snapback]

Just ask Rudy, we're screwed.

If the players listened to the media they would never have been able to win 6 games. Remember how bad the press was during the first part of the season?

I wouldn't worry. The players know that this game means everything, they won't take it lightly. That is for the fans and media to do :P

If the players listened to the media they would never have been able to win 6 games. Remember how bad the press was during the first part of the season?

I wouldn't worry. The players know that this game means everything, they won't take it lightly. That is for the fans and media to do :P

155333[/snapback]

I sincerely hope you are right, We need to come out of the tunnel pumped, take it to them right away, don't mess around like the Miami game, get the crowd into a frenzy and we can keep the streak alive!!