Fair Game

Adam

I have seen some thing written about the movie "Fair Game" that make me laugh- calling it factually incorrect.....whatever. Its a freaking movie! It is not a documentary. It is made to sell tickets and be entertaining, which it was.

I am not sure of who outed Plame and we probably never will know, but whoever it was, should rot for it. Wilson wasn't right for his methods, as he obtained his information in the employ of the CIA, but the response to it was worse.

If you haven't seen it, it is a good movie that isn't just a rerun of another movie

Edited by Adam

I have seen some thing written about the movie "Fair Game" that make me laugh- calling it factually incorrect.....whatever. Its a freaking movie! It is not a documentary. It is made to sell tickets and be entertaining, which it was.

I am not sure of who outed Plame and we probably never will know, but whoever it was, should rot for it. Wilson wasn't right for his methods, as he obtained his information in the employ of the CIA, but the response to it was worse.

If you haven't seen it, it is a good movie that isn't just a rerun of another movie

To be fair, Adam, it's not entertainment in the same vein as The Expendables. Sure they want to make money, but this is a movie that was made by people who have passions that run political, which is why they're making a movie of this sort in the first place, and they absolutely want their version of history to be accepted by as many people as possible.

It's just like when they made that shameful smear piece on Reagan a few years back.

Edited by Rob's House

To be fair, Adam, it's not entertainment in the same vein as The Expendables. Sure they want to make money, but this is a movie that was made by people who have passions that run political, which is why they're making a movie of this sort in the first place, and they absolutely want their version of history to be accepted by as many people as possible.

It's just like when they made that shameful smear piece on Reagan a few years back.

I didn't see that. I did see Fair Game and saw it as entertainment, although I find the real story very disturbing and not entertaining in the least. The real story is two parties using something for political leverage that shouldn't have been used. I also don't understand Libby's place in it- I read somewhere at some point that Armitage was the one who leaked Plame.

I didn't see that. I did see Fair Game and saw it as entertainment, although I find the real story very disturbing and not entertaining in the least. The real story is two parties using something for political leverage that shouldn't have been used. I also don't understand Libby's place in it- I read somewhere at some point that Armitage was the one who leaked Plame.