2018 and 2022 World Cup Hosts

Yeah, i'm sure this decision was competely on the up and up. No way either of these places greased any palms or bought any votes.

I don't think any of these countries ever hosted a WC therefore I'm not that disappointed since I think any country that tries to field a competitive team should have the chance to host.

Of course Qatar has never made the WC and don't deserve ****. Russia on the other hand is actually leading their group in the Euro qualifying and I think is starting to make their mark...

Even though it wasn't entirely his fault, it's time for Sunil to go. It just seems like this guy doesn't ever get anything done. He fails to secure a world class coach who basically fell right into his lap in Klinsmann, and now we lose out on the WC to frickin Qatar. I'm all about Russia, cause when they hosted the Champs Leauge final a couple years ago it was just an amazing sight. But Qatar??

:wallbash:

Aj go look up the stadiums they are planning on building and come back and tell me anyone could match that. Look at formula 1. It's in Abu dhabi FFS. A friend of mine went and told me the track was amazing. Those bastards have money to burn, let them.