What if...

SuperBills12

Guest Billy the Buffalo
If the Bills make the SB this year, I will dry hump Billy the Buffalo at next year's training camp...in public...and would be willing to go to jail for said humping.

155413[/snapback]

Hey !@#$, thanks for the heads up. $6/hour in 110 degree heat, and this is what I have to put up with :P

:P

If the Bills make the SB this year, I will dry hump Billy the Buffalo at next year's training camp...in public...and would be willing to go to jail for said humping.

155413[/snapback]

:P

tooo funny ....

i just hope we win vs. cleveland.... i am glad for the bill's to have the momentum this late in the season.... everyone gets my respect for playing hard and not quitting when the losses were piling up. go get 'em drew.....

If Buffalo were to make the playoffs, they would obviously have the toughest path through the playoffs of any team in the playoffs. he AFC has a bunch of great teams in contrast to the NFC. If Buffalo won the their wild card game and the next one after that, then I would say the odds brighten considerably after that.

Well, since they were "out of it" earlier, I may have to quit my job if that happened.

I will be in Buffalo (WNY) for the SB, whenever we make it.

That being said, this year, I didnt save any personal days, and my boss isnt a sports fan. He wouldn't understand, and I would have to quit.

Honestly, I would to be in WNY. Without a second thought.

155366[/snapback]

Hey Steve, isn't the SuperBowl in February -- that is, next year? Shouldn't you have a new slate of personal days to use? Or are you running on a different calendar?

Guest Guest_dan_*

The Patriots are my team so obviously I think my team is going to win again but in all seriousness if not the Patriots then I would love to see the Bills win.

No other fan base deserves it more than Bills fans. Like Red Sox fans you've had your heart ripped out numerous times and you still come back for more.

It is amazing how passionate Bills fans are about their team. It comes through when i watch Bills home games. You guys remind me of Boston sports fans. I do think that you are more into it though just for the simple fact that Buffalo is smaller and all you have is the Bills and Sabres. You can pour more more energy into you're teams. I know in my case i'm still walking around in a Red sox daze. That championship run just emotionally drained everyone in this region. I'm just waiting for the playoffs to start to do it all over again.

Peace and Happy Holidays!

and somehow magically made it to the Super Bowl!

I'm being serious, anything is possible right?

Ok, ready for the bashing now, remember its friday im feeling giddy

155315[/snapback]

The Patriots are my team so obviously I think my team is going to win again but in all seriousness if not the Patriots then I would love to see the Bills win.

No other fan base deserves it more than Bills fans. Like Red Sox fans you've had your heart ripped out numerous times and you still come back for more.

It is amazing how passionate Bills fans are about their team. It comes through when i watch Bills home games. You guys remind me of Boston sports fans. I do think that you are more into it though just for the simple fact that Buffalo is smaller and all you have is the Bills and Sabres. You can pour more more energy into you're teams. I know in my case i'm still walking around in a Red sox daze. That championship run just emotionally drained everyone in this region. I'm just waiting for the playoffs to start to do it all over again.

Peace and Happy Holidays!

155829[/snapback]

:( Oh my god, a rational, friendly, thoughtful Patriots fan?! :)

You should register and hang out here more. Your breed is in short supply!

Thanks for the well-wishes. I'm not ready to return the favor just yet, but if we get a few more non-insulting Patriots fans here, maybe I'll change my mind.

CW

If Buffalo were to make the playoffs, they would obviously have the toughest path through the playoffs of any team in the playoffs.  he AFC has a bunch of great teams in contrast to the NFC.  If Buffalo won the their wild card game and the next one after that, then I would say the odds brighten considerably after that.

155771[/snapback]

The Bills playoff chances improved immensely when that field goal attempt by Jax vs. Pitt missed by a foot.

The best chance for a suprise playoff run for either of the two AFC wildcards is to draw San Diego first. Schottenheimer teams have been upset in the playoffs many times, and Qualcomm isn't a tough venue. For the Bills, the second round would hopefully be Pittsburgh because the Patriots matchup ideally against the Bills. Championship game, at Indy. Again, anyone anywhere as long as it's not the Pats. For that to happen, NE and Indy would have to break serve at some point down the stretch of the regular season to allow seeding to be 1)Pitt 2)NE 3)SD 4)Indy 5)NYJ 6)Buff.

Right now though, the Bills have playing good offensive/defensive/st football for the first time in about 5 years and it's just enjoyable to see that, if nothing more. While Steelers/Pats/Eagles fans are wishing for the regular season to end, worrying about injuries and such, we are looking FORWARD to our games. That is a good thing.

I don't think this is silly at all.

In fact, it's odds of their making the superbowl are not that much less than merely making the playoffs. Consider -

- Suppose we sweep the next three games.

- Suppose Pittsburgh needs to win to keep homefield, and we go in and win in Pittsburgh.

- The Buffalo will go into the playoffs riding a 7 game winning streak and having just beaten the top team on the road. They will be the hottest team in the AFC playoffs.

Bottom-line: If Buffalo makes it in having beaten the Steelers in an important game, they will have momemtum and the edge in confidence over the rest of the field. On the other hand, if they get in because Pittsburg is resting their starters, I see a first-round exit.

- The Buffalo will go into the playoffs riding a 7 game winning streak and having just beaten the top team on the road. They will be the hottest team in the AFC playoffs.

155914[/snapback]

My mistake, obviously, we are at home.