Heart warming story of a 12 year old and his dad

Beerball

Hey he (the father) was just protecting his son... That 83 year told him to get back in the car... Many of you here would have done the same thing if somebody got in the face of their little cherub!

[/off_highly_sarcastic_reply_]

How old is the kids mom?

Probably 53... It isn't uncommon for woman to have children well into their 40's now... Unlike it was 20-30 years ago.:P

I am not sticking up for the Corvette douchebag and his punk 12 year old son... But watching the video... The old-guy was behind the car and the Corvette was making a K-turn to turn around... Why were people yelling to watch out?... There seems to be plenty of room... Was he really that close?... If I was the old guy, I would have hardly been phased... He even seems to be turned around and looking. Seems the bystanders overreacted getting the old-guy to say something... The Vette was ready to take off forward before the whole cluster**** ensued and douchebag 53 and 12 year-old snapped into action!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

These douches were probably all cranked up on paraffin-based crayons. Just think, if the father had simply had a couple of puffs off a joint, he'd be too mellow to bash that old man...and in too much of a hurry to get to Burger King!

These douches were probably all cranked up on paraffin-based crayons. Just think, if the father had simply had a couple of puffs off a joint, he'd be too mellow to bash that old man...and in too much of a hurry to get to Burger King!

Your underestimating the "mama cub" parents that exist out there... Even if the cub is a douchebag. Remember: "Douchebagness begets douchbagness."

:P