Interesting note about

Happened after Eric Moulds said he didn't know what he was going to do when the seasons ends. I think it kind of challenged the other guys. It basically said we have 2 good players on offense. Moulds is great, but he definitely is not TO or Randy Moss. He cant take over games anymore like the 250 in the playoffs. That was one of the funniest games to watch. Moulds catches a 60 yard bomb the first play and fumbles...Oh god...The last three playoffs games have been brutal endings. All came down to the last play and been bitter defeats .However, the offensive is explosive once again. That means safeties are not at the line of scrimmage. You have to double Moulds and Evans and this leaves 7 man fronts for McGahee. Once McGahee kills you go deep to Moulds or Evans. The offense may indeed be a great offense. A lot depends on the coaching and OL but both have shown signs of improvement. The play calling in the last couple of weeks has been amazing. It is really simple, it doesn't try to get overly complicated like Killdrive. And the OL for the first time since Flutie looks decent. Anyways, a season that was over at 3-6 is some now fun again. Im all for it. Hearing about MM talk about playoffs at 3-6 was laughable. The playoffs would be a big step for the franchise. Playing the Colts in Indy would be special. It would most likely be 52-17, but you never know. The playoffs are physical in every sport, the Colts dont have the right mentality on defense. The Bills defense is good because the players on it are going to do whatever it takes to stop an offense. I guess you can call it a sort of nastiness that the Bucs and the Ravens had. Colts DL is terrible compared to other teams. Freeney is good but in a cold day in Foxbourgh he's chill. Go Bills!!!! Billsin05

what surprises me about this winning streak is that it mirrors my fantasy football season in one league...i started 0-4, won a few and the week the Bills got their asses beat by the Patriots I also lost horribly...thinking my season was over, I renamed my team "Coach Mularkey" went on a winning streak now i'm pushing for the final playoff spot (except my record is 7-6 instead of 6-6)

There are a lot of things that just "happened." It was part doodling with the depth chart (Smith, Henry, Reed out (Shaw waaaaaaay out), Tucker, McGahee, Evans in), part "getting comfortable in the system offensively, (thus reducing more stupid mistakes)," part tweaking the system defensively (allowing Adams to do what he does best, being more judicious in blitzing), and I would say that Moulds had a hand in it. But I would credit him for the chase down on the INT in BAL, rather than the pouting fit. That was leadership on the field.