Let's Go Patriots! Let's Go Dolphins!

stevestojan

are you f-cking kidding me? This is really gonna make me sick on Sunday.

Then again, even if Cinnci wins, it doesn't matter, right? I mean, we both cant win out, so all their other games don't matter to us, right?

Please tell me I really don't have to root for the Pats.

Then again, even if Cinnci wins, it doesn't matter, right? I mean, we both cant win out, so all their other games don't matter to us, right?

155122[/snapback]

You don't.

155122[/snapback]

You don't have to root for either team. Just root that opposition plays bad enough you can say 'man, i can't belive the bengals/broncos just have those !@#$s/retards/Tom Brady Homosexual sh-- eaters the game like that'

155122[/snapback]

Do it... you know you want to do it!!

:P

I'm rooting for Cincinnati this week. That's good for Buffalo. Cincinnati beats NE and Pittsburgh wins their next three, then common sense dictates Pittsburgh will rest a bunch of starters for their final game agains . . . Buffalo. The heck with wnating all the starters there to make it a great game. I want the circumstances that give the Bills the best chance o win.

If Cincinnati beats New England on the road, there is no way, no how they are losing to Buffalo at home.    A loss to the Pats could deflate them.

155326[/snapback]

Hold on there TH. You've got a good team there, but they are not a standard by which all other teams and all other Sundays are measured. You need to check your hat size there my friend.

we want the Pats to lose simply because this will take the pressure off of Pittsburgh when we play them. That is if Pitt continues to win.

If Pitt has a 1 game lead on NE when they play us they will have home field locked up.