WE ARE CURSED BY THE GHOST OFFFFFF

DEIZALNUNCIO

I am a buffalo bills fan who lives in baltimore, Ive loved the bills my whole life so it didnt matter to me that the ravens came to baltimore(bills for life)With that being said, we as bills fans have been through so much(way more then any team including every team in cleveland combined ).Ive taped every game since 1999 and just watched the last game of 1999-2000 season what just happened to be doug flutie's last game as a bill against the seahawks. Flutie was incredible, eric moulds was a beast(owned shawn springs) etc but since ralph got flutie benched in titans game, we have in deed been cursed. Now im a god fearing man so maybe instead of cursed i will call it karma. when they benched doug(which was the worst call in sporting history,also the most cut throat) i didnt know that it was ralph's doing i thought it was wades( didnt find that out until last yr)i was beside myself i knew that rob johnson didnt have it the first 3 games i watched him, but as all bill's fans i watched and put my heart into the game( fast foward because we all know what happened thats also where the curse started). Now a decade later i ve been hurt by so many games being lost in radical fashion that iam immune to it lol this is really true(drew bledsoe's first game, first time a overtime game was decided on a kickoff, win in we are in but our starters cant stop the steelers back ups,dallas game first team to lose a game with 6 turnorver etc the list goes on. I think that until ralph mans up and apologizes to the fans we will continue to lose like we are cursed. for every bad decisions he has made(best believe he makes most of them via giving kelsay an extension.....cmon son where they do that at. He needs to apologize to us for putting us through all of this mess. With all that said this is the best coached team since 98 i love fitz forget luck then again maybe we need some luck lol, chan is the right guy, nix is the right guy i love stevie but we need to pray for him he is really hurting i really think he is the real deal, leave lee alone remember how we felt when peerless left speed kills remember,, all this team really needs is a beast OLB/DE both of our lines are fine bell hasnt giving up a sack yet( i go back and which all the tapes believe me my wife thinks im crazy for that) ps GO BILLS AND IF ANYONE WANTS TO SEE ME ON MADDEN FOR PLAYSTATION HIT ME UP LEVEL 13 WITH THE BILLS ONLINE EVEN WITH THE SORRY RATING COME SEE ME TAG IS DEIZALNUNCIO