Move along... nothing to see here...

McD

Alright... we lost a game we should have won. We had a young up and coming kid make a silly post game vent. Big flipping deal. As Bills fans we should all have thick (and I mean THICK skin), as does the man upstairs (you think he/she CARES about a "Tweet"?, lol get over yourselves.

It's over, next up Brett and his merry men.

I'm looking ahead to next week, where the story should be watching Stevie rebound, watching Freddie even more involved in the pasing game and O in general. Looking to see how the D-line can pressure Favre, and of course to see if AP will play... (I personally hope he does). I was impressed by the O-line yesterday, and again the coaching staff made nice adjustments at the half. Will Lee be part of the gameplan, will Spiller play... will McFumbles learn to hang on to the damn ball?

There are a LOT of intriguing stories on this "better than 2-9 team". I find most of the issues above a better story than Stevie J's Tweet. Hell... I'm happy to be THINKING about next week's game on a Monday instead of the Saturday before (as has been the case the past 6 years or so). Football is exciting in Buffalo again, let's keep things in perspective peeps.

Hey Stevie... you dropped a pass... now bounce back and catch 40 more this year, no biggie kid "why so serious"? ;)

Sheize! I mispelled Sunday! Lol ;)

Edited by McD

Ya know what...? With this team, I can see them all showing him some love. He has been a tremendous team first guy and he's still demonstrating that. They'll show him the love and support he needs. We all learn something everyday, and yesterday was a HUGE lesson for Stevie J!

dude has a big heart and an even bigger "pair". i cant imagine what it would take to swallow your pride, get in front of the mic and pour out your emotions after a loss like that. this kind of thing can pull a locker room together, i fully expect the team to rally around him all week and he will have a much better week vs minn

dude has a big heart and an even bigger "pair". i cant imagine what it would take to swallow your pride, get in front of the mic and pour out your emotions after a loss like that. this kind of thing can pull a locker room together, i fully expect the team to rally around him all week and he will have a much better week vs minn

As young developing receiver, I wondered why he was sent up to the podium to begin with. Was Chan trying to teach the kid humility and mental toughness? It was hard watching and listening to him. It obviously hit home. Now he needs to swallow his pride, put it behind him and go out to become one of the best receivers in the game.

As young developing receiver, I wondered why he was sent up to the podium to begin with. Was Chan trying to teach the kid humility and mental toughness? It was hard watching and listening to him. It obviously hit home. Now he needs to swallow his pride, put it behind him and go out to become one of the best receivers in the game.

He went up to the podium on his own. Nobody made him.

Sunday was a VERY good memory. I hear and read all of the "woe is us" comments and I have to laugh at the over-all general stupidity.

This was a "measuring stick" game, and guess what...it turns out that the Bills measure up very well against the so-called elite AFC teams. It also turns out that the Ravens game wasn't a fluke, the KC game wasn't a fluke, the Chicago game wasn't a fluke. The Bills are very close. Barring injury, this team is clearly on track to go to the playoffs in 2011 for the first time in 10 long years. They are learning what not to do to blow games this year and it will only make them a tougher bunch to beat next season.

Sunday was a VERY good memory. I hear and read all of the "woe is us" comments and I have to laugh at the over-all general stupidity.

This was a "measuring stick" game, and guess what...it turns out that the Bills measure up very well against the so-called elite AFC teams. It also turns out that the Ravens game wasn't a fluke, the KC game wasn't a fluke, the Chicago game wasn't a fluke. The Bills are very close. Barring injury, this team is clearly on track to go to the playoffs in 2011 for the first time in 10 long years. They are learning what not to do to blow games this year and it will only make them a tougher bunch to beat next season.

Depending on the offseason, you're not far off on this statement. Let's see how the final two games go. To me, those are the last parts of the litmus test for this team.

Depending on the offseason, you're not far off on this statement. Let's see how the final two games go. To me, those are the last parts of the litmus test for this team.

The Bills will have a real opportunity to play AFC East spoiler in the final two weeks. They'll probably end up being nationally televised games. I'll be at the final game in New Jersey rooting them on.

I would of loved to win yesterday, but I'll be happy when draft time rolls around.

+1

The Bills will have a real opportunity to play AFC East spoiler in the final two weeks. They'll probably end up being nationally televised games. I'll be at the final game in New Jersey rooting them on.

And I'm really hoping we get both the Pats and the Jets when they both have something to play for. I don't want to play a team that already has a playoff spot and is resting their starters. We need to see our team for what they are for the whole year. That's the ONLY way we get better.