OT - world is ending

mead107

what would be the last thing you would do with knowing that it would all END in 48 hours . ---- i would have the kids come home and sit and party and watch the big bang. ;)

154984[/snapback]

I'd probably take a couple days of off work. Maybe catch a nice long nap.

reminds me of a line from Young Guns II

You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game."

I shall finish the game, Doc

I shall finish the game

then if i have any time left, i may try the case and 6 whores part too

then if i have any time left, i may try the case and 6 whores part too

the problem is, you probably couldn't get a whore because she knows the world is coming to an end and she doesn't need the money. And if she's having sex for fun she wouldn't do it with you...

;)

or me for that matter.

Don't forget about Bruce Willis...he may need help constructing that spacecraft.

155058[/snapback]

In all likelihood, though, I'd probably end up smoking a big fat one with Steve Buscemi.

"Hey guys, now that we're heroes and all, I was hoping none of you would bring up that hole 'space dementia' thing..." ;)

But, I would start smoking again and take as many Vicodin's as I could get my hands on.

154994[/snapback]

Definitely pick up the smokes again. That and lot's of illicit sex for me. ;)

forget the whores. i would find all those girls i liked but didnt want to mess with cus they were "coworkers" or "were just friends".

then find my boss using a scope... ;) , then play grand theft auto in real life. but i dout they will call the army on me at that point.....