If We only Had Marshawn !!

T master

To all of you that wrote down in posts before the Bills got rid of Marshawn that it was a stupid idea to trade him & we need to keep the quality players that we have, i hope you have been following your guys stellar production since he was traded !

I think this week he had a whole 7 carries for 27 yards - he destined for the HOF with those kind of numbers !! :worthy:

He was just impeding process & i for one am glad he's gone we can use the draft pick !!!

To all of you that wrote down in posts before the Bills got rid of Marshawn that it was a stupid idea to trade him & we need to keep the quality players that we have, i hope you have been following your guys stellar production since he was traded !

I think this week he had a whole 7 carries for 27 yards - he destined for the HOF with those kind of numbers !! :worthy:

He was just impeding process & i for one am glad he's gone we can use the draft pick !!!

You're beating a dead horse.

Most simply wanted some value for him. There were only a very few staunch defenders of Lynch.

I think the main point was that with Jackson and Lynch, and so many needs elswhere we didn't need to draft spiller (how many yards did he rush for this week?_)...Lynch was good in short yardage situations and could have played a major role.

Lynch's performance in Seattle should be taken in context.

http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2010/11/24/after-six-weeks-has-marshawn-lynch-been-worth-seattles-investment/

All that being said it is over and done with..Let's move on.