Support the Bills

Texas Hots

I am as disappointed about the loss as anyone. I have thrown away alot of $$$ on this team over the years to include another NFL DTV Package. With that being said, I really like this group of Bills and believe the Bills community and faithful need to get behind the team more. Not only because they are showing they are scrappy, but more importantly to show the rest of the NFL that this is a class act of football communities. Yes, our ownership is horrible, but considering the population decrease and economy in WNY, we are still some of the best fans around and let that represent us.

With that being said, Stevie had a horrible game, lets show him though that we appreciate him and all the Bills playing their hearts out. Be respectful. They are outmatched talent wise almost every week but they play hard. I am proud of them and the community I call home. GO BILLS

I am as disappointed about the loss as anyone. I have thrown away alot of $$$ on this team over the years to include another NFL DTV Package. With that being said, I really like this group of Bills and believe the Bills community and faithful need to get behind the team more. Not only because they are showing they are scrappy, but more importantly to show the rest of the NFL that this is a class act of football communities. Yes, our ownership is horrible, but considering the population decrease and economy in WNY, we are still some of the best fans around and let that represent us.

With that being said, Stevie had a horrible game, lets show him though that we appreciate him and all the Bills playing their hearts out. Be respectful. They are outmatched talent wise almost every week but they play hard. I am proud of them and the community I call home. GO BILLS

I AGREE 100% , THIS TEAM NEEDS OUR SUPPORT NO MATTER WHAT. THE EXACT SAME WHY WE HANDLE OUR OWN KIDS WHEN THEY MESS UP, GIVE EM AN EAR FULL THEN SHOW SOME LOVE.

I HAD THE CHANCE TO MEET MAYBINS FAMILY AND WAS TALKING TO HIS FATHER. HE TOLD ME THAT HE AND THE TEAM FELT THAT WE DIDNT HAVE ANY LOVE FOR THE TEAM ANY MORE. i TOLD HIS FATHER TO TELL HIM ONCE SOMEONE BECAOMES A REAL BILLS FAN WE ARE ONE FOR LIFE. WE LOVE THE TEAM EVEN THOUGH THINGS WERENT LOOKIN SO GOOD AND THA WE MIGHT NOT BE THE BIGGEST FAN BASE BUT WE HAVE WE ARE THE MOST LOYAL FANS IN THE NFL.

300$ or whatever better deal ya got like 179$ is not ALOT of $$$