• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

With lasers. Lots of lasers.

And a flamethrower.

155200[/snapback]

FINALLY. Someone else who sees the need for flamethrowers. I am telling you, kill'em and cook'em in one easy step.

You need to see Dexter for the lasers. They are probably in his trunk.

We're going to need Dexter to explain how the flamethrower will work in space.  But I'm on board for this concept.

155210[/snapback]

The lasers are for shots from space. The flamethrower is for stuff within the atmosphere.

I am really hoping that the game will be televised...what else am I going to do Sunday afternoon????

If anyone hears anything about it, please post it here as I don't have access to a radio right now.

Nothing on the Bills website. I read that ND was meeting with Weis. I would love them to hire Weis NE loses its OC and we keep ours.....but it looks like Clements has more backing. If anything ND would have a pc beofre the Bills to announce it.

Nothing on the Bills website. I read that ND was meeting with Weis. I would love them to hire Weis NE loses its OC and we keep ours.....but it looks like Clements has more backing. If anything ND would have a pc beofre the Bills to announce it.