WGR claim the Bills are holding a Press Conference

Rudyc80

Well, it couldn't be a contract extension for McGee or anyone else because the deadline for contract extensions for this year has passed.

Since it seems to be a buyer for the remaining 4000+ ducats, and the last buyer that did that was an out of town ice cream company, apparently the official ice cream of the Buffalo Bills, I can only assume it was from the Official Cake of the Buffalo Bills, perhaps The Yellow Cake Company of Nigeria, with its unofficial spokesperson, Joe Wilson.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it couldn't be a contract extension for McGee or anyone else because the deadline for contract extensions for this year has passed.

Since it seems to be a buyer for the remaining 4000+ ducats, and the last buyer that did that was an out of town ice cream company, apparently the official ice cream of the Buffalo Bills, I can only assume it was from the Official Cake of the Buffalo Bills, perhaps The Yellow Cake Company of Nigeria, with its unofficial spokesperson, Joe Wilson.

154988[/snapback]

or possibly the official root beer company of the BB.

154988[/snapback]

Here's all the "Official Partner" companies of the Bills:

Marketing Partners

154988[/snapback]

The deadline to increase salaries has past.

About 5 players have rec'd extensions in the past 2 weeks.

We would like to announce that the Bills have cut J.P and Drew. MM has decided that Mcgahee will start at RB and QB allowing for a 5 wideout set at all times.

JP Dumont has been signed as the 5th wide out.

quote "According to all the knowledgable fans on TBD we have won all of our recent games on Willis's shoulders. We dont need no stinkin QB's

On a side note Bobby April will begin returning the kicks himself as it is all the blocking not McGee.

154988[/snapback]

I also think its a sellout announcement, but I don't think there is deadline preventing contract extensions - I thought the deadline was just that after it passed you could no longer adjust the hit on this year's cap numbers.

I also think its a sellout announcement, but I don't think there is deadline preventing contract extensions - I thought the deadline was just that after it passed you could no longer adjust the hit on this year's cap numbers.

155123[/snapback]

Yep. My bad. You and clump are correct. The deadline for increasing salaries from this year has past but they still may make contract extensions. I assume they simply cannot include unused monies from this year's cap as part of the extension.

I'm sure you will all be very interested to know that the group project I'm doing for a masters class I'm taking is a NASA Pre-Phase A proposal for an Asteroid Defense System.

You can also sleep better knowing the planet-killer type Near Earth Objects (1Km diameter) only impact the Earth every 500,000 years or so. The 100-m diameter variety (more like city-killers) happen about every 10,000 years.

However, never fear. For a paltry $50B, you guys can fund my system and we will never again have to worry. That is, as long as we can get the UN and IAEA to agree to the launch and orbit of 6 satellites carrying multiple nuclear warheads on board...

I'm sure you will all be very interested to know that the group project I'm doing for a masters class I'm taking is a NASA Pre-Phase A proposal for an Asteroid Defense System.

You can also sleep better knowing the planet-killer type Near Earth Objects (1Km diameter) only impact the Earth every 500,000 years or so.  The 100-m diameter variety (more like city-killers) happen about every 10,000 years.

However, never fear.  For a paltry $50B, you guys can fund my system and we will never again have to worry.  That is, as long as we can get the UN and IAEA to agree to the launch and orbit of 6 satellites carrying multiple nuclear warheads on board...

155164[/snapback]

You need to finish the spaceplane first. We have bunnies (and yes Tom, turkey vultures) to wipe out.