On, Wisconsin...

The Senator

BEDEMIR: Well, now, uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I wait until nightfall, and then leap out of the rabbit, taking the French by surprise. Not only by surprise, but totally unarmed!

ARTHUR: Who leaps out?

BEDEMIR: Uh, Launcelot, Galahad, and I. Uh, leap out of the rabbit, uh and uh....

ARTHUR: Oh....

BEDEMIR: Oh.... Um, l-look, if we built this large wooden badger...

Lets add their OL coach while we are at it. Cant wait to watch Wisc/Stanford in the Rose Bowl. Two of my favortie teams to watch this year. I wish the Bills were built the same way these teams are.

Hopefully the Bills will get started if the Bills have any Luck ;)

Edited by /dev/null

Lets add their OL coach while we are at it. Cant wait to watch Wisc/Stanford in the Rose Bowl. Two of my favortie teams to watch this year. I wish the Bills were built the same way these teams are.

Should be a great match-up. Hope Lance Kendricks is OK - he looked pretty messed up after the TD catch...

Kendricks left during the second quarter of Saturday's game against Northwestern after landing hard on a touchdown catch. Kendricks was spitting up blood after seemingly landing his midsection upon little more than the football as he came to the ground. There's no word yet on the injury's nature, but it was a rather unnerving scene. He had four catches for 80 yards and a touchdown before leaving.

Kendricks or no Kendricks, Wisconsin will annihilate Stanford.

Should be a great match-up. Hope Lance Kendricks is OK - he looked pretty messed up after the TD catch...

Kendricks left during the second quarter of Saturday's game against Northwestern after landing hard on a touchdown catch. Kendricks was spitting up blood after seemingly landing his midsection upon little more than the football as he came to the ground. There's no word yet on the injury's nature, but it was a rather unnerving scene. He had four catches for 80 yards and a touchdown before leaving.

I wouldnt go that far. Wisconsin has a more talented roster but Stanford is very overlooked. This will be the best game of the BCS I bet.

Edited by Thoner7

70-23, with a quarter still to play! OT Gabe Carimi looks great. QB Scott Tolzien looks great. The whole offensive line looks great. The whole freakin' team looks awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=zOYus1BE7jk

(On to Pasadena, that is!)

They were clearly the best team in the Big Ten this year. Congrats to the Badgers!

Care to make a friendly bet?

The Rose Bowl is obligated to take the highest non aq this year if their first option makes the ncg. Its going to be Wisconsin vs. TCU

Not so fast, Ye Ole'...

Simply put: Stanford needs Oregon, the No. 1 team in the BCS standings, to beat Oregon State next weekend, and it needs No. 2 Auburn to lose to South Carolina in the SEC title game.

An Auburn loss probably would open a spot in the national championship game for No. 3 TCU, which, in turn, would open a spot in the Rose Bowl for Stanford.

However...

If Oregon loses, it probably would fall to the Rose Bowl, thereby blocking Stanford's path.

And if both Oregon and Auburn win next week -- and meet for the national title -- then the Rose Bowl would be forced to invite TCU as the highest-ranked team from a non-automatic-qualifying conference.

Link - Stanford's Rose Bowl chances just got a little better

(But not much, I'm guessing!)

Oh well, Andy would have spent the better part of the game on his ass anyway, staring up at the beautiful Pasadena sky B-)

Not so fast, Ye Ole'...

Simply put: Stanford needs Oregon, the No. 1 team in the BCS standings, to beat Oregon State next weekend, and it needs No. 2 Auburn to lose to South Carolina in the SEC title game.

An Auburn loss probably would open a spot in the national championship game for No. 3 TCU, which, in turn, would open a spot in the Rose Bowl for Stanford.

However...

If Oregon loses, it probably would fall to the Rose Bowl, thereby blocking Stanford's path.

And if both Oregon and Auburn win next week -- and meet for the national title -- then the Rose Bowl would be forced to invite TCU as the highest-ranked team from a non-automatic-qualifying conference.

Link - Stanford's Rose Bowl chances just got a little better

(But not much, I'm guessing!)

Oh well, Andy would have spent the better part of the game on his ass anyway, staring up at the beautiful Pasadena sky B-)

Indeed my good Senator. The only way I see Stanford getting to the Rose Bowl would be if the Auburn Tiger gets beaten down by the rooster of South Carolina. Indeed, if this happens, TCU may get the invite to play the Oregon Duck in the NCG, opening the way for Stanford. TCU will either be playing the NCG or Rose Bowl, this much we know.

I'm pretty sure that the Bills could draft an entire Pro Bowl squad and fail to develop it.

C'mon Tom, I know it is hard but you got to have faith and hope, that's how we survive. Besides Gailley is doing a great job with what we have and we have good teams in the past so it is not impossible.

p.s. when are you going to get your knockers back? preferably some nice female type this time :thumbsup: