Do you know what's really cool?

Lv-Bills

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce is rushing the passer, and jusssssst when he begins to turn the corner on an opposing Left Tackle, the crowd begins to already rise in anticipation of him getting to the quarterback. Now mind you, he didn't beat the left tackle yet, but you just knew he would, because he was in his patented tuck and lean. And then BOOM, down goes the opposing QB, and the stadium is going nuts.

Link you say, check out the 6:58 mark of this video, and look at the crowd. I used to love moments like these.

Bad Things man......I mean bad things!

Edited by Lv-Bills

I used to love when he would get in the 3 point stance...down on one knee...one hand down, while the other hand is going up and down to get the crowd fired up...classic BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!

Dang it. I put the wrong link in that original post.

It's in the 6:58 mark of this video!!

Sorry.

Bruce - Crowd - Corrected Linkage

I used to love when he would get in the 3 point stance...down on one knee...one hand down, while the other hand is going up and down to get the crowd fired up...classic BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!

I agree. The only defensive player I've ever watched that you could count on to make a play similar to how a good offensive QB could make a play.

Truly amazing.