Yo, Intrepid Correspondent!

Beerball

I refuse to give the Canton Suppository all of the registration info they want. If you are registered could you let me know the gist of the Fletcher article that is on the front page today? The headline seems to be saying that the Bills may not want to honor his contract because of his age. That of course is total bullstojan. If he's productive on the field he'll get paid, regardless of age.

I would ask you to copy the artilce and paste it here, but I'm not sure if that would be breaking any copywrite laws. Anyone?

The article is just a fluff piece about a former Cleveland guy making good and coming home to play. What you read about the contract was more futuristic in terms of 2006, when he'd be 30 years old and scheduled to earn his largest amount of cash.

They quoted Mularkey, saying that Fletcher is really able to show his stuff now that Drew and the offense are taking the lead and putting points on the board. I thought it was interesting that Mularkey so clearly looks forward to seeing how much further Drew progresses in this offense, and how he believes that he's not near 100% and will likely peak next year under the new coaching staff's tutelage.

I thought it was interesting that Mularkey so clearly looks forward to seeing how much further Drew progresses in this offense, and how he believes that he's not near 100% and will likely peak next year under the new coaching staff's tutelage.

154772[/snapback]

Shhhhhhh....Don't tell ICE. He'll have a conniption.