Nice story about TO

That is a really cool thing of TO to do, proves you can't always judge a book by its cover. Just wish there was more of this stuff going on in the league. These guys are in a position to really make an impact on some people who could use an uplifting from time to time and its refreshing to hear of instances when athletes take advantage of that. Kudos to Terrell. :thumbsup:

You can say a lot of things about T.O., but he has a big heart. This story is proof of that...I didn't see a news story about his generosity and thoughtfulness in this case, just as fans never heard much about how he cares for his grandmother. Much of the media is obsessed with the negative things related to professional athletes, and they often ignore the things they do off the field for no other reason than it's the right thing to do and the can bring some joy into the lives of others through small, unrecognzed acts.

You can say a lot of things about T.O., but he has a big heart. This story is proof of that...I didn't see a news story about his generosity and thoughtfulness in this case, just as fans never heard much about how he cares for his grandmother. Much of the media is obsessed with the negative things related to professional athletes, and they often ignore the things they do off the field for no other reason than it's the right thing to do and the can bring some joy into the lives of others through small, unrecognzed acts.

Terrell may do some things that most people don't like because of his own issues and insecurities, but I think he is just a really good person with a good heart...

After the way TO handled him self here last year i became a fan . He could have been the same old TO especially under the circumstances the guy had to work under but he held it together which showed me every body can change with a little wisdom .

This year with the numbers he's putting up makes me wish Fitz would have started earlier last year to give him a better year statistically , but everything happens for a reason .

Maybe he was sent to the Bills to be humbled in some way because this is a different TO than the one from the past & he gained another fan in me & definitely in one remarkable little boy !!

God Bless you TO !!!! 0:)

TO caught only two more balls than that kid Sunday.

(sorry, had to)

Somethin' wrong with you, man.

damn you for making me laugh at that.

On a serious note, that was a pretty amazing video to watch. Really inspiring and touching...

I didn't cry, though.... I swear I didn't cry!

i cried.

That is a really cool thing of TO to do, proves you can't always judge a book by its cover. Just wish there was more of this stuff going on in the league. These guys are in a position to really make an impact on some people who could use an uplifting from time to time and its refreshing to hear of instances when athletes take advantage of that. Kudos to Terrell. :thumbsup:

+1

TOs presence last year kept Stevie on the bench for another year.

Hey, I was clamoring for Johnson to be the #2 receiver before they brought in TO. I always believed in the guy. But all things considered, he looks to have absorbed a lot of TO's qualities. Who knows if he'd even be as good as he is if TO had never came here.

Looks like the next guy who's "going to catch those passes" of a departed TO is another benchwarmer. Shocking, huh?

Yes Steve Johnson's development, considering he was a late round pick who did nothing his first 2 years, is "shocking" (I doubt more than a few people in Johnson's family would tell you otherwise). But had Easley not gotten injured, Johnson would probably still be a benchwarmer. Johnson has to be given credit for absorbing what TO taught Hardy (this is by Johnson's own admission) and seizing the opportunity. But as we've seen with TO's "monster" season so far, the offense last year was a disaster and Johnson likely would have done next to nothing still.

Yes Steve Johnson's development, considering he was a late round pick who did nothing his first 2 years, is "shocking" (I doubt more than a few people in Johnson's family would tell you otherwise). But had Easley not gotten injured, Johnson would probably still be a benchwarmer. Johnson has to be given credit for absorbing what TO taught Hardy (this is by Johnson's own admission) and seizing the opportunity. But as we've seen with TO's "monster" season so far, the offense last year was a disaster and Johnson likely would have done next to nothing still.

Hardy?

Anyway, with the same QB last year (Fitz) as this year, we don't know what Steve would have done--you assume "next to nothing" because it supports your eroding position.

It doesn't matter, though, because the point is that TO's production is being replaced, as anyone could have predicted, by another guy who the Bills plugged in at his spot. Someone is going to make those catches, you know.

TO's "monster" season took another dent after, again predictably, he ran into the Jets D, featuring Reevis, a mediocre DB.

Hardy?

Anyway, with the same QB last year (Fitz) as this year, we don't know what Steve would have done--you assume "next to nothing" because it supports your eroding position.

It doesn't matter, though, because the point is that TO's production is being replaced, as anyone could have predicted, by another guy who the Bills plugged in at his spot. Someone is going to make those catches, you know.

TO's "monster" season took another dent after, again predictably, he ran into the Jets D, featuring Reevis, a mediocre DB.

Wow. Just wow. Keep sticking with the "someone had to catch those passes" and "with the same QB last year" stuff. It says everything that needs to be said.