What I'm thankful for

Pilsner

It goes without saying I'm thankful for family, our armed forces and freedom of speech (as much of it as we have now anyway).

This is a Bills forum though. What I'm thankful for is having no Vince Young meltdowns, no Roethlisberger drama, no Haynesworth headaches on our team.

What I'm thankful for is having a team being built of players without the word quit in their vocabulary. It's finally exciting to watch the Bills play. I'm thankful for the thought that we might be on our way up from rock bottom and better things are to come.

I'm also very thankful we have such loyal fans on here. We don't always agree, but I believe most of us are damn loyal!

Go Bills!!

It goes without saying I'm thankful for family, our armed forces and freedom of speech (as much of it as we have now anyway).

This is a Bills forum though. What I'm thankful for is having no Vince Young meltdowns, no Roethlisberger drama, no Haynesworth headaches on our team.

What I'm thankful for is having a team being built of players without the word quit in their vocabulary. It's finally exciting to watch the Bills play. I'm thankful for the thought that we might be on our way up from rock bottom and better things are to come.

I'm also very thankful we have such loyal fans on here. We don't always agree, but I believe most of us are damn loyal!

Go Bills!!

I'm thankful for your avatar!

Seriously, well said...GO BILLS!!

Go Bills!!

GREAT POST!!

I wish my team was headache free. Someday it will.

Bills do have HUGE hearts. They NEVER quit just as mine did the first half on Thursday.

This is my 3rd year of watching the team ( long story on why ) and it this is the most exciting one.

Fans...yes...VERY loyal and I'm thankful for all the ones I got to meet at the home opener in September and here on TBD!!

Edited by CowgirlsFan