Sully the weasel

notwoz

Jerry Sullivan -- who is a paragon of consistency -- could be re-thinking his "promise" to run down Hertel in his underwear if Fitz throws for 30 TD passes: "But I'm worried. So on Wednesday, I asked Fitz if he would consider running with me if he gets to 30 TDs."

The whining has already started: "if I'm forced to hobble on my bad hip down Hertel Avenue in early January." Poor baby, he should have thought of his "bad hip" before he shot off his fat, cynical mouth.

Personally, I'll take the 9-hour drive to B-Lo on the appointed day, just so I can throw rotten produce at him as he passes me.

Sullytheweasel

Jerry Sullivan -- who is a paragon of consistency -- could be re-thinking his "promise" to run down Hertel in his underwear if Fitz throws for 30 TD passes: "But I'm worried. So on Wednesday, I asked Fitz if he would consider running with me if he gets to 30 TDs."

The whining has already started: "if I'm forced to hobble on my bad hip down Hertel Avenue in early January." Poor baby, he should have thought of his "bad hip" before he shot off his fat, cynical mouth.

Personally, I'll take the 9-hour drive to B-Lo on the appointed day, just so I can throw rotten produce at him as he passes me.

Sullytheweasel

That boy better start hittin' the treadmill! :oops:

a few seasons ago i promised that if the bills beat the cheats i would stand on the corner of big tree and southwestern naked with a cheats flag stuck up my butt

i cant remember the exact game but i do remember sweating out the last few minutes

absolutely hysterical

Sullytheweasel

The link didn't work in the original post, let's try again

SullyTheWeasel

The link didn't work in the original post, let's try again

SullyTheWeasel

Gotta love Fitzy

Sully:

I asked Fitz if he would consider running with me if he gets to 30 TDs.

"Absolutely not," he said without hesitation. "But I'll probably be there watching."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Nice try Sully -- and way to stand up, Fitz!

Jerry Sullivan -- who is a paragon of consistency -- could be re-thinking his "promise" to run down Hertel in his underwear if Fitz throws for 30 passes...

I'm no Sully fan, but where in that article does it claim he is rethinking his promise? He said he'll do it and hasn't back away.

a few seasons ago i promised that if the bills beat the cheats i would stand on the corner of big tree and southwestern naked with a cheats flag stuck up my butt

i cant remember the exact game but i do remember sweating out the last few minutes

Before the Ravens game I said that the "Any Given Sunday" didn't apply to that game, & that if the Bills won I would drive my lawnmower cross country waving a Bills flag & wearing only Bills jockey shorts. I was sweating too while they were in OT. Nevertheless, I wanted them to win. I will never doubt this team again. I think we can beat the Steelers Sunday.

Not surprised. Sully is the master of forgetting what he writes so why can't he forget what he says?

PTR

How do you conclude that he forgot what he said? He made the bet on the radio. And he has on numerous occasions restated the bet on the same radio station. It is a standing joke on the radio that he is constantly reminded about his Fitz TD bet. Yet, you conclude that he has forgotten about a bet that he almost daily talks about. Not liking someone doesn't mean that you should "make up" things associated with that person.

Sjeesh... Come on, is this article even worth the post? The bet is hilarious and so is the spirit of the article. Stop reading everything so negative.

Is this post even worth a post? Wait, is my post even worth a post ?

Almost everything Sully says is negative.

against the competition we're facing in remaining 6 games, I dont see anyway Fitz averages 2 TD passes per game. Fortunately for everyone, that little fatso Sully gets to keep his pants on

Why so negative?

Wait are you Sully in disguise based on your posts it would add up. I have my eye on you.