Scott Petersen Should Die

swede316

so quick to flip the switch. but you might say something diffrent if your the one who had to do it. i say he should die, but then again, i dont have to watch... :blink:  :blink:

154630[/snapback]

I can assure that I personally would have no issues pulling the trigger.

dib....u have a point...but in his years on death row...he'll get both...he''ll be a wide reciever then die..

154650[/snapback]

See, but with life, he wont get any relief from the other inmates. Ever.

I'd pull the !@#$ing trigger on this doushe bag...in a heartbeat

You need to realize reality...Hide your head in the sand...You'll be the victim...not me.

154637[/snapback]

im just sayin people always say "just kill him, he needs to die". and i agree, but i think my opinion might change if i had to watch when they kill him. 15 years on death row, known as a baby killer.... then death, seems like a good punishment. but who knows.

im definatly not a "hide my head in the sand" person, im usually the one saying bomb them or fry them, but i only watch wars on tv, so maybe they shouldnt take my opinion to seriously.

im just sayin people always say "just kill him, he needs to die". and i agree, but i think my opinion might change if i had to watch when they kill him. 15 years on death row, known as a baby killer.... then death, seems like a good punishment. but who knows.

im definatly not a "hide my head in the sand" person, im usually the one saying bomb them or fry them, but i only watch wars on tv, so maybe they shouldnt take my opinion to seriously.

154657[/snapback]

I'd enjoy watching him die.

But that's me.