What Is More Importent ?

mousetrap08

To tell the truth I can take a good smackdown it doesn't matter. I think it is funny I know my typing and spelling are awful and I don't have a excuse for it I just try and do the best I can to get my point across. that being said have a great and safe Thanksgiven to everyone and GO!BILLS!

My cat can't type either. Maybe you are related. ;)

To tell the truth I can take a good smackdown it doesn't matter. I think it is funny I know my typing and spelling are awful and I don't have a excuse for it I just try and do the best I can to get my point across. that being said have a great and safe Thanksgiven to everyone and GO!BILLS!

Holy crap! Did Shadowcat just create the past tense of Thanksgiving?? :w00t:

I was doing some thinking today whitch should be considered extremly dangerous. Lol. But what I was relly thinking about was and I could be wrong. The Bills don't really need the first pick in the draft,It's just because I think that it is more importent for this team to show improvement than to have the "best" colledge player available who ever that may be. I was just wondering what your thoughts are? Should the Bills play at thier best and win a game or two and get better or should they just lay down and die for better draft picks.

You found out how smart this group is. They were more concerned about spelling than answering your question.

BTW - the answer is winning. It's what they're paid to do. Jocking for a better draft position only purveys a losing attitude. Also - look at all our 3-7 round draft picks and UFA's outperforming our #1's and #2's (ex. Steve Johnson vs James Hardy).

Don't worry. I'm coming out to Californeyeyay this summer and turning Andrew Luck into a pot-smoking machine with a taste for college sophomores.

He'll be available at #7.......

Don't know about the pot, but I'm sure he's already getting all the sophomores he can taste - freshmen too.

I'd say that it all depends on what is available at the time.

Are we getting an obscene offer to move down or out of the 1st?

Or is the next Bruce Smith or Jim Kelly sitting right there, waiting for us to draft him with our #1?

Too many variables to consider. I'm looking forward to the day, though, when the season is actually as fun as the draft.

Happy Thanksgiving every one ! and DC sorry I freaked out a bit there... being a teacher I just think there are many types of intelligence. Spelling tends to be rote memorization.

Anyway, T master, I think Fitz is having a better year than Flacco ( maybe not by stats as JF is 2 games ahead and on a better team) but that is just an opinion. I have watched a few of Flacco's games though. He lacks something (not sure what it is but...) and isn't any more accurate. Draft status isn't everything.

Just my opinion though.

That's telling.

Kin ewe tudor shad-o-kat too half sum moor now ledge a bout die a log?

Than know won wood bee inn you're K9 haus butt wood half aye bet her scents four you're come passion.

Just win.

Don't know about the pot, but I'm sure he's already getting all the sophomores he can taste - freshmen too.

Yeah, he is pretty young.

Maybe I should go with high school juniors instead, giggity giggity.