FamF1rst Radio - Stevie Johnson

Capt. OTM

I just got the word that Stevie Johnson will be a guest on FamF1rst Radio next Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 7:30pm (Pacific Time). You can check out details on the show and listen to past shows at this link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/famf1rst_radio

Have your questions ready for Stevie as the host, Coach Jack, brings in a lot of listener questions and calls.

With all the face-time Stevie is getting (Jim Rome, ESPN, ESPN2, etc), I hope he and the other players (both on the Bills and off) realize that even players on small market teams can get the spotlight. All you have to do is produce and win!

Coming across as a modest, likeable dude with a cool sense of humor doesn't hurt the chances of microphones finding ya

With all the face-time Stevie is getting (Jim Rome, ESPN, ESPN2, etc), I hope he and the other players (both on the Bills and off) realize that even players on small market teams can get the spotlight. All you have to do is produce and win!

Produce and win? So, when does the win part start?

Too bad we aint winnin much.

I love that he is answereing questions from the chat box and phone, but the "coach" and the callers sure like to hear their own voice.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

I keep callin but can't get through. Bastards.

Also that was interesting when his wife talked about how in high school he lost in a student vs faculty basketball game, and took it really hard. I guess he was always hard on himself. And when she called in, you could hear his kid in the background haha.

I know he had a bad game last sunday, but I will be heartbroken if he ever leaves the bills for another team.

This interview is fun at times, but too many callers with repetitive shoutouts. That honeymoon thing was pretty cool though.

Edited by DanInUticaTampa

I keep callin but can't get through. Bastards.

Also that was interesting when his wife talked about how in high school he lost in a student vs faculty basketball game, and took it really hard. I guess he was always hard on himself. And when she called in, you could hear his kid in the background haha.

I know he had a bad game last sunday, but I will be heartbroken if he ever leaves the bills for another team.

This interview is fun at times, but too many callers with repetitive shoutouts. That honeymoon thing was pretty cool though.

Pretty rough broadcast but still entertaining. Kind of cool that all his friends and family are calling in and giving him support.

PTR

yeah, but that is to be expected from a internet radio broadcast. You had to listen to a lot of clutter, but there were a few bright spots where you really got to know him better. Especially from friends and family, and fans he has met in person. But all the "you are the best and I love you" calls got old when that was all people had to say. A professional broadcast would screen calls better and only put the calls through of people who had something to say.

But overall, i liked certain parts enough that it was well worth the listen.

I found it very hard to listen to - I actually just stopped after about 10 mins b/c I couldn't take it anymore. With all the recent discussion of focus and media related to The Drop (I know this was booked prior to last weekend) I couldn't help but think during listening - I wish Stevie would just hang up and get to bed and get a good night's sleep for practice tomorrow :)