N. Korea attacks S. Korea....again

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/23/condemns-north-korean-attack-south/

Seems more serious and blatent this time than their previous skirmishes. Pretty provoking stuff....

And S. Korea threatens enormous retaliation

http://www.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/asiapcf/11/23/nkorea.skorea.military.fire/index.html?hpt=T1

This posturing by N.Korea could re-ignite a full blown war

Quite predictable actually. Kim Jung Mentally Ill knows he's not going to last much longer.

He finally picked and anointed one of his spawn to take over the dictatorship when he croaks.

Now, Number One Son has to prove to the NK military that he's got some stones.

First they sink a SK naval vessel. Now they lob a few howitzer shells over the border.

SK "hrumph-hrumphs" and Obama snoozes.

They've also throw a few logs of plutonium on their nuclear aspiration engine recently.

Obama snoozes and goes golfing.

Quite predictable actually. Kim Jung Mentally Ill knows he's not going to last much longer.

He finally picked and anointed one of his spawn to take over the dictatorship when he croaks.

Now, Number One Son has to prove to the NK military that he's got some stones.

First they sink a SK naval vessel. Now they lob a few howitzer shells over the border.

SK "hrumph-hrumphs" and Obama snoozes.

They've also throw a few logs of plutonium on their nuclear aspiration engine recently.

Obama snoozes and goes golfing.

DAMN that Obama for not ending the Korean War! :wallbash:

DAMN that Obama for not ending the Korean War! :wallbash:

What? I thought the fact that we weren't nice to people, and were "cowboys" under Bush, was the only reason the tinpot dictators hated us. I thought that all we had to do was "engage" with these leaders fueled purely by Charisobama and the undying adoration the rest of the world has for Barack the Humble! :lol:

Perhaps instead of defending the obvious, you should turn your attention to those who made these wild claims?

Also, it's time to admit that Obama has failed miserably on foreign policy. You of all people should know that. The only thing he has going for him is Hillary, but, that's only a recent development.

"Let me be clear" :lol: : I don't blame Obama for most of this. I blame the people he chose to put around him. They honestly believed/deluded themselves/cynically spun that the only reason we had international problems was Bush. But, given their derangement syndrome, why would we expect anything else?

Now, that reality has shown that those problems are due to a-holes, and not us, or Bush, or Obama, they have no plan. Great. :wallbash:

Perhaps instead of defending the obvious, you should turn your attention to those who made these wild claims?

I already criticized those claims WAY back; I see no reason to invest time in stating an argument more than once.

Time invested in sarcastic observation (not "defending the obvious"), however, is a miniscule investment.

Also, it's time to admit that Obama has failed miserably on foreign policy. You of all people should know that. The only thing he has going for him is Hillary, but, that's only a recent development.

DAMN that Obama for not giving the North Koreans a reset button! :D Again, I was an early critic of Obama's foreign policy...I see no reason to rehash the same arguments.

Now, that reality has shown that those problems are due to a-holes, and not us, or Bush, or Obama, they have no plan. Great. :wallbash:

I strongly suspect that there's a lack of awareness in this White House that there is actually and truly a state of war on the Korean Peninsula, and has been for sixty years (or more). I also think that's not entirely their fault, but largely reflective of America itself...hell, we can't even recognize that there is actually and truly a state of war in the West Bank, and keep treating Middle Eastern peace as a "process". :wacko:

I strongly suspect that there's a lack of awareness in this White House that there is actually and truly a state of war on the Korean Peninsula, and has been for sixty years (or more). I also think that's not entirely their fault, but largely reflective of America itself...hell, we can't even recognize that there is actually and truly a state of war in the West Bank, and keep treating Middle Eastern peace as a "process". :wacko:

Wasn't it a question on Jeopardy? Oh sorry. Wrong era perhaps. You've brought up a glaring deficiency in our pop culture. May I suggest a new reality show, "Down home with the Ils".

Just think of the ensuing debate of the

and his constitutional ability to serve as NK's president. It could rage for weeks on the Intarwebs.

But isn't that one of the main reasons the American electorate hired him - to change all of our world enemies into friends.

I mean, like... kumbaya man, kumbaya.

Obama has shown that when it comes to dealing with foreign leaders, he gives a mean blow job. However, just as many a prostitute has learned the hard way, that doesn't necessarily win you any respect.

What? I thought the fact that we weren't nice to people, and were "cowboys" under Bush, was the only reason the tinpot dictators hated us. I thought that all we had to do was "engage" with these leaders fueled purely by Charisobama and the undying adoration the rest of the world has for Barack the Humble! :lol:

"Let me be clear" :lol: : I don't blame Obama for most of this. I blame the people he chose to put around him. They honestly believed/deluded themselves/cynically spun that the only reason we had international problems was Bush. But, given their derangement syndrome, why would we expect anything else?

Oh my god, pull that partisan stick out of your ass. Not everything is Obama's fault. So sick of that nonsense.

Obama has shown that when it comes to dealing with foreign leaders, he gives a mean blow job. However, just as many a prostitute has learned the hard way, that doesn't necessarily win you any respect.

You are F' ing stupid.

Let me quote myself:

And in response to that, you said:

Oh my god, pull that partisan stick out of your ass. Not everything is Obama's fault. So sick of that nonsense.

Your lack of reading comprehension skills strikes again. Another example of liberal inferiority. :D

All kidding aside, I have a real problem with people, like you, that deluded themselves to the point that they actually believed Bush was responsible for the a-holes being a-holes. Your entire belief system is the root cause of the problem here. We need to kill off these retarded beliefs once and for all, because sooner or later they are going to get a lot of people killed.

I will explain:

1. It was the far-left tools like yourself that were running around since 2005, telling us that our foreign policy wasn't working BECAUSE of Bush.

2. Unfortunately, rather than having serious people as his advisers, Obama has been saddled with the same tools that were spreading #1.

3. Now that these buffoons have been exposed as exactly what they are, we don't have anywhere to go. :wallbash: Obama has been selling the "I'm not Bush, I'm awesome, and let me apologize for the past stupidity" position since the beginning. Where do we go from there? "I'm Obama, I'm humble, and now that I know how this President thing works, you can expect me to start making demands? :lol:

He's already proven he's weak to people that only respect strength. There's no place to go, because no matter how tough he talks now, he's already ACTED weak. Strong actions, like bombing North Korea, is the only way he gets his credibility back. But, even then, those actions can be said to be purely for show.

Now, do you see why we have to kill of these retarded beliefs? No? I will continue:

Is Dr. Evil going to stop being Dr. Evil, because of your moronic delusions about Bush, or Obama? Of course not.

Should we ever treat Dr. Evil as a serious person with whom we should "engage"? Of course not.

Should we ever believe that, just like in the Christmas specials, the bad grinch is actually good, it's just a matter of perspective? Of course not.

But, the idiots like you deluded themselves into believing that talking to the Dr. Evils of the world would somehow get results. So, idiots like you advised Obama that this was the case. And, idiots like you created failure after failure for Obama, and more importantly, the country. Now, the idiots like you advisers are all quitting the mess they created.

Yes, it's not Obama's fault entirely, not as long as there are far-left idiots like you working for him. And, not as long as we have your "Speak loudly, but carry a tiny stick" belief system keeping us from getting results.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Let me quote myself:

And in response to that, you said:

Your lack of reading comprehension skills strikes again. Another example of liberal inferiority. :D

All kidding aside, I have a real problem with people, like you, that deluded themselves to the point that they actually believed Bush was responsible for the a-holes being a-holes. Your entire belief system is the root cause of the problem here. We need to kill off these retarded beliefs once and for all, because sooner or later they are going to get a lot of people killed.

I will explain:

1. It was the far-left tools like yourself that were running around since 2005, telling us that our foreign policy wasn't working BECAUSE of Bush.

2. Unfortunately, rather than having serious people as his advisers, Obama has been saddled with the same tools that were spreading #1.

3. Now that these buffoons have been exposed as exactly what they are, we don't have anywhere to go. :wallbash: Obama has been selling the "I'm not Bush, I'm awesome, and let me apologize for the past stupidity" position since the beginning. Where do we go from there? "I'm Obama, I'm humble, and now that I know how this President thing works, you can expect me to start making demands? :lol:

He's already proven he's weak to people that only respect strength. There's no place to go, because no matter how tough he talks now, he's already ACTED weak. Strong actions, like bombing North Korea, is the only way he gets his credibility back. But, even then, those actions can be said to be purely for show.

Now, do you see why we have to kill of these retarded beliefs? No? I will continue:

Is Dr. Evil going to stop being Dr. Evil, because of your moronic delusions about Bush, or Obama? Of course not.

Should we ever treat Dr. Evil as a serious person with whom we should "engage"? Of course not.

Should we ever believe that, just like in the Christmas specials, the bad grinch is actually good, it's just a matter of perspective? Of course not.

But, the idiots like you deluded themselves into believing that talking to the Dr. Evils of the world would somehow get results. So, idiots like you advised Obama that this was the case. And, idiots like you created failure after failure for Obama, and more importantly, the country. Now, the idiots like you advisers are all quitting the mess they created.

Yes, it's not Obama's fault entirely, not as long as there are far-left idiots like you working for him. And, not as long as we have your "Speak loudly, but carry a tiny stick" belief system keeping us from getting results.

Nice little analysis. Except for being completely wrong, considering that Obama's largely continued the "hard-line" policies of the Bush administration (and particularly w/r/t North Korea). But other than being based in something other than reality, it was a great analysis.

Really, if you want to blame someone...Carter and Clinton, for their asinine pseudo-private dealings with Kim Jong Il the past two years that undermined years of work by Bush and Obama trying to get North Korea to the table for six party talks.

I blame the morons that voted for a guy whose qualifications to be President were/are no better than Sarah Palin's.

Obama's most appealing qualification in 2008 was not being George W Bush

Obama's most appealing qualification in 2012 will be not being Sarah Palin

Nice little analysis. Except for being completely wrong, considering that Obama's largely continued the "hard-line" policies of the Bush administration (and particularly w/r/t North Korea). But other than being based in something other than reality, it was a great analysis.

Really, if you want to blame someone...Carter and Clinton, for their asinine pseudo-private dealings with Kim Jong Il the past two years that undermined years of work by Bush and Obama trying to get North Korea to the table for six party talks.

It's 100% accurate wrt diplomacy. What did you not get a lot of sleep before posting? :blink:

IF you are talking about Afghanistan, which is a war, not diplomacy, then that's different.

However, we we SPECIFICALLY told that the diplomatic problems that we had with everybody we aren't at war with, were directly due to Bush.

Normally, I don't wish for old men to die, but in Carter's case, that would be the best thing for the country, and probably for his legacy as well. All he has done in his post-Presidency career is reinforce the fact that he is the worst President in my lifetime. Again, I don't mind Clinton because at least he has some credibility.