Prisco is an idiot

JimBob2232

Well...I wouldnt be suprised to see the jets knock off pittsburgh. St. Louis can take carolina.

But the "upset" special of the week...KC will beat tennessee.

Other than those 3 games I agree with you...but if i was in a pickem game, the only one I would take is kc over tennessee

Well...I wouldnt be suprised to see the jets knock off pittsburgh.  St. Louis can take carolina.

But the "upset" special of the week...KC will beat tennessee.

Other than those 3 games I agree with you...but if i was in a pickem game, the only one I would take is kc over tennessee

154504[/snapback]

You think KC can do it without Priest?

My upset special is Chicago over Jacksonville. Tall order, but I got a feeling, and it would help. :blink:

Those picks are against the spread, not straight up.

I like KC too, which means pick Tenn, because I don't think I've picked a Chiefs game correctly all year.

I agree it should be a good weekend for the favorites.

I really like the Ravens laying 9.5. It's worked the last two weeks, so I'm going to keep riding this "Eli can't play right now" thing. Especially vs. a good defense on the road. Skins and Ravens back-to-back weeks - yikes. Plus you know the Ravens D is going to be mad after blowing last week's game.

against the spread it is a good weekend to pick the underdog. there are a lot of high spreads.

I would take the Browns with the points.

23-13 Bills

Well, whattya know...he gone done it again...

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/NFL_SC-PRED

ALL upsets?  come on prisco...

164912[/snapback]

Interesting. I kind of like this "any given Sunday" theme with his picks. He did finish 10-6 with it last week.

However, there are 3 games on his list that I ABSOLUTELY disagree with. The Patriots, the Steelers, and the Chargers. Other than those three games, Godspeed Mr. Prisco. Godspeed.

How the hell is it that these "experts" who get paid $$ to make these predictions are barely above .500 on the year, while I -- who barely notices any team other than the Bills -- am 124-67 (64.9%) on the year?????

And now that I look at it, almost ALL of the participants in the TwoBillsDrive Football Pool have a better record than them. WTF?

How the hell is it that these "experts" who get paid $$ to make these predictions are barely above .500 on the year, while I -- who barely notices any team other than the Bills -- am 124-67 (64.9%) on the year?????

And now that I look at it, almost ALL of the participants in the TwoBillsDrive Football Pool have a better record than them.  WTF?

165111[/snapback]

They're picking against the spread. That's a little different than picking outright winners.