Government agency hires a consultant...

I want to develop my own new career path - "Corporate Insultant" I'm going to allow companies to hire me and pay me major money so that I can tell them how !@#$ing stupid they are and shouldn't be allowed to continue doing business. I'll even give government agencies a discount, what with our deficit and all.

I want to develop my own new career path - "Corporate Insultant" I'm going to allow companies to hire me and pay me major money so that I can tell them how !@#$ing stupid they are and shouldn't be allowed to continue doing business. I'll even give government agencies a discount, what with our deficit and all.

That's pretty close to my old "management consultant" business model: stand in meetings with a baseball bat, and whenever somebody says something stupid, hit 'em over the head and say "What the !@#$ is wrong with you? What the hell are you thinking?"

(Just occurred to me that I could write off all my time spent on PPP as business-related R&D, too. :lol:)

That's pretty close to my old "management consultant" business model: stand in meetings with a baseball bat, and whenever somebody says something stupid, hit 'em over the head and say "What the !@#$ is wrong with you? What the hell are you thinking?"

(Just occurred to me that I could write off all my time spent on PPP as business-related R&D, too. :lol:)

I knew you were Rat.