Winning or losing? This sure beat all though 3 and out games.

I'm torn between, winning and draft pick, but remember all those years of constant 3 and out from the offense, when 3 and 8 seemed like a mile and half. That seems like it went on for years. Despite being 2-8, the games are 100 times better to watch. Hats off to Chan for making some adjustment to put the team in a position to win.

I agree. I don't miss the seemingly endless streams of 3 and out at all. While I felt that our teams have generally played hard too the end, it always seemed to me that under DJ we were playing not to lose. Relying solely on the other teams to make mistakes. Good teams wouldn't make those mistakes and would beat us regularly. Bad teams would make just enough mistakes to allow us a narrow victory.

It just never felt like good football. We were simple in schemes and plays for both offense and defense. Scores were artificially low because we wouldn't give up big plays but would allow tons of little plays. Letting the other team methodically march downfield eating up tons of clock, and scoring just enough to win. I don't miss those days at all.

Our defense is still bad, but at least they're finally playing together. It sure didn't feel that way in the beginning of the year. Our offense has been impressive. I no longer feel a sense of doom every 3rd down.