Haunting Caught On Tape

CosmicBills

Ignore the cheesy, creepy music and the hip-hop banner they plaster all over the video. A friend just sent this to me, and even with my fairly decent VFX bulls*&t detector, this looks pretty friggin' real. The first incident is about 1:30 into the video. Then there's one at the end. Apologies if this has been posted. Bonus points to anyone who can translate what the two interview subjects are saying ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vgv76Q0Vc4

Ignore the cheesy, creepy music and the hip-hop banner they plaster all over the video. A friend just sent this to me, and even with my fairly decent VFX bulls*&t detector, this looks pretty friggin' real. The first incident is about 1:30 into the video. Then there's one at the end. Apologies if this has been posted. Bonus points to anyone who can translate what the two interview subjects are saying ...

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vgv76Q0Vc4

Looks like an Onion News report. :lol:

Looks like an Onion News report. :lol:

Doesn't it?! It's hilarious ... and also creepy. I can't figure out, if it IS a hoax, how they did it. I don't see any wires or traditional Hollywood tricks that I've become pretty good at figuring out after having worked on sets for so long now. It could be CGI, but if so, it's top end.

Doesn't it?! It's hilarious ... and also creepy. I can't figure out, if it IS a hoax, how they did it. I don't see any wires or traditional Hollywood tricks that I've become pretty good at figuring out after having worked on sets for so long now. It could be CGI, but if so, it's top end.

Looks like the kid just jerks on his own, to me.

Looks like the kid just jerks on his own, to me.

The first one maybe? Not the 2nd though. Definitely something is pulling on his leg pretty hard. He couldn't fake that. Question is, is there a wire and someone at the other end pulling him? btw could the World Star Hip Hop logo get any more annoying?

Edited by Dante

The first one maybe? Not the 2nd though. Definitely something is pulling on his leg pretty hard. He couldn't fake that. Question is, is there a wire and someone at the other end pulling him? btw could the World Star Hip Hop logo get any more annoying?

I think the 2nd one looks like he's doing it on his own MORE than the 1st one.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Vgv76Q0Vc4

Wow that does look real. You know what else looked real? That time there was a UFO on The Brady Bunch.

I think the 2nd one looks like he's doing it on his own MORE than the 1st one.

Are you stoned again? Because it seems like you're stoned again.

I know I did that a lot when I was his age.

In public? And with no Playboy in sight?