Haunting Caught On Tape

CosmicBills

:lol:

I thought you were making the UFO Brady Bunch episode up!! That is friggin' hilarious.

Today I showed it to one of the editors on the show I work for, he says that if it is a fake, it's practical effects (wires, magnets) and not CGI or editing. FWIW

Thanks for showing it to a pro. I totally agree with the assessment but I just don't understand a few things.

If a UFO were really to land, why would it land on the set of a TV show as it was filming? Even if they just landed in a random place, what are the odds? Then there is the whole discussion surrounding the show itself. Why would the actor playing Bobby stay in role. Wouldn't the UFO had freaked him out? And the camera crew stayed remarkably focused. How?

With all of that said, I think your editor is correct. That ain't no flare.

Thanks for showing it to a pro. I totally agree with the assessment but I just don't understand a few things.

If a UFO were really to land, why would it land on the set of a TV show as it was filming? Even if they just landed in a random place, what are the odds? Then there is the whole discussion surrounding the show itself. Why would the actor playing Bobby stay in role. Wouldn't the UFO had freaked him out? And the camera crew stayed remarkably focused. How?

With all of that said, I think your editor is correct. That ain't no flare.

To be fair, you're reading into things a bit much. The Brady Bunch was a multi camera sitcom, meaning that all 3 (or 4) of the cameras in use were on tripods or rigs. So the fact that the cameras stayed in focus doesn't necessarily mean the crew didn't go running and screaming for their lives.

As for Bobby, that show was notorious for doing countless rewrites. And I hear Bobby was a little diva and often times refused to read the scripts and instead just "went method on everyone's asses". So he probably stayed in character all day long while working on that show.

To be fair, you're reading into things a bit much. The Brady Bunch was a multi camera sitcom, meaning that all 3 (or 4) of the cameras in use were on tripods or rigs. So the fact that the cameras stayed in focus doesn't necessarily mean the crew didn't go running and screaming for their lives.

As for Bobby, that show was notorious for doing countless rewrites. And I hear Bobby was a little diva and often times refused to read the scripts and instead just "went method on everyone's asses". So he probably stayed in character all day long while working on that show.

I always wondered about that. He also seemed unfazed when the chick playing Marcia broke her nose because the actor playing Peter threw like a glove wearing Mary from Los Gatos. Good stuff. Thanks for the inside scoop.