Why does Inside The NFL

Albany,n.y.

Guest Max in Tampa
Seems like every week we get shortchanged by this shell of the former Inside The NFL with Len & Nick.  How can these idiots not even show this game with a ton of scoring.  Every Thursday by 9:00 I'm totally PO'd at this farce.

154375[/snapback]

Cmon, look who's on the show. A bunch of wannabe hasbeens. Consider it a badge of honor.

Yeah, I noticed on the NFL Network on yesterdays coach speak they gave them about 1 minute at the end of the show. I thought it was an exciting game, but I guess not everyone agrees. It's good though because I'm not sure how this team will react given top billing. Last year after the 1st two games I heard Superbowl a lot.

I'm actually fine with it because nobody is really giving us attention right now. yea we have some people talking, but it's more like, "wow the bills are 6-6, ok big deal". I hope nobody knows about this team because when we make the playoffs, and "upset" san diego or indy in the first round, we'll all be laughing!

Well, perhaps most of the country fails to see the excitement of a game pitting a 2-9 team against a 5-6 team, neither of whom have much hope of seeing the playoffs this year.

Now if you ask ME, of course, I think that's a big steaming pile of crap...