Let's Face It.....

Nasty

Let's face it guys and girls, Nix is our GM, Gaily is our coach, Fitz is our QB, and Bell is our LT. With that said and what I have seen so far this year we have the right guys in place and the organization is turning the corner right before our eyes. I said those names because a lot of people questioned all of the above in there ability, know how, and mental toughness to get this job done. I think RW got this one right up top, and the top two (Nix and Gaily) got the bottom two right (Fitz and Bell). So I say have faith in the team and the team will reward you. I am so looking forward to keep watching this team grow as the season goes on. There is no quite in anyone on this team that plays on the field every week. I say plays on the field cause I haven't seen or heard about Maybin for a while. Now with our first round pick we can draft the best DE or LB available in the first 2 rounds maybe a TE (we could use a solid one in the red zone still) and not worry about a tackle until the 3rd or 4th to play RT, I am even happy with those guys right now and we haven't even seen Wang yet and Urbik filled in real nice for Wood today....