Black Friday : The good, the bad, the stupid

Just Jack

Jeez... How embarrassing and pathetic.

I personally can't stand how this day is now labelled "Black Friday". Especially after the national holiday of giving thanks.

You knew it was going to happen, who would've thought it would be in Buffalo?.....

Shoppers Trampled at Local Target

youtube.com/watch?v=DW0ejy6Pno0

Hey, the guy was able to "stumble" all the way to the back of the store to the tv area...probably was told by his brother, who went on despite his brother going down, that the tv's were sold out. I bet that's when he "collapsed".

Don't judge a book and all that, but jeez if that video and the people in it aren't proof positive that we are going to hell in a hand basket as a country. I love the fat woman about 20 seconds in who turns around and runs back towards the door. You would think she is responding to the screams and is trying to help, but of course she is just going back to wave her friends forward. :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

People camping for a week to be first to buy things that they likely don't need and probably can't afford. You couldn't give me 10 free ipads to go shopping on black friday.

AMEN! I used to enjoy getting out to shop the day after Thanksgiving. The past 10 years or so it has gotten ridiculous. Not worth the hassle to me!