anyone watching Stanford vs Cal ?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like this game is at halftime and Luck has decent numbers.

anyone watching the game? how does he look?

Amazing.

He had the sickest run.

He bulldozed a CB, bounced off of the CB, then kept going.

He has like 170 Yards and 2 TDs passing, with an extra 60 yards rushing at half then opened up the 2nd half with a 32 yard pass.

He was supposed to have a big game this week and is coming through big so far.

Luck for Heisman is becoming more of a reality with all the questions around Cam Newton.

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

If he stays in school, nobody gets him. If he comes out Carolina will never pass on him with a new coach arriving. The good thing is that Buffalo will have a shot at Mallett if they think he is worth it. The other thing is that Carolina would have taken best D man available if Luck was not coming out - now that falls to Buffalo if they so choose......

Loved that run. His throwing motion reminds me of Jim Kelly.

Amazing.

He had the sickest run.

He bulldozed a CB, bounced off of the CB, then kept going.

He has like 170 Yards and 2 TDs passing, with an extra 60 yards rushing at half then opened up the 2nd half with a 32 yard pass.

He was supposed to have a big game this week and is coming through big so far.

Luck for Heisman is becoming more of a reality with all the questions around Cam Newton.

He played excellent in pretty much every area. His teammates were making plays for him all over the field, that's for sure, but he was making great decisions and throwing great passes and showing all kinds of talent. Any team that doesn't take him number one would be foolish. It's hard to imagine that he won't come out, but it's surely possible.

If you don't want this guy on your team, then get outta here. He lead his offense to TDs for every one of his possessions.

+1

Yet there are people who are all amped up to win 2-3 more games this year--I just don't get it.

Maybe these people should watch him play a time or two and their attitude may change, I guess.

+1

Yet there are people who are all amped up to win 2-3 more games this year--I just don't get it.

Maybe these people should watch him play a time or two and their attitude may change, I guess.

I've watched him 4 or 5 games and still want the Bills to win 2-3 more games.

+1

They're the "Real Fans" and they want to prove it by cheering for the Bills to win 5 or 6 games every year and feeling great every one of those wins. They will root for the team to win every game, no matter how little talent the team has. They hate the thought of looking beyond the next game. They would rather go 5-11 every year than go 1-15 this year & get a guy who can lead us to 13 wins two years from now because those extra wins feel so good this season. Only a "Real Fan" could make the ultimate sacrifice, never see a winning team again in order to feel good 2-3 extra Sundays this year.

The biggest joke is they think they have to have the same mindset as the players, and refuse to root for what is best for the team in the long run because the players mentality would never allow wanting to lose. Real fans will never understand that they don't play for the Bills and can actually root for a Super Bowl in 2 years instead of 1 game at a time that the players have to do.

They're the "Real Fans" and they want to prove it by cheering for the Bills to win 5 or 6 games every year and feeling great every one of those wins. They will root for the team to win every game, no matter how little talent the team has. They hate the thought of looking beyond the next game. They would rather go 5-11 every year than go 1-15 this year & get a guy who can lead us to 13 wins two years from now because those extra wins feel so good this season. Only a "Real Fan" could make the ultimate sacrifice, never see a winning team again in order to feel good 2-3 extra Sundays this year.

The biggest joke is they think they have to have the same mindset as the players, and refuse to root for what is best for the team in the long run because the players mentality would never allow wanting to lose. Real fans will never understand that they don't play for the Bills and can actually root for a Super Bowl in 2 years instead of 1 game at a time that the players have to do.

ya, you're a "real fan" rooting for a college player (probably more so than the starting QB that's currently on the bills) that has no association whatsoever to buffalo only so he can not declare next year or be drafted by some other team, and you're left standing there with your thumb up your ars.

you play to win, and let the chips fall where they may. nothing in life is a guarantee

Man, you nailed it! +10000

The more I hear about Luck, the more I know Carolina will lose out!

What the hell is going on with them anyway? I heard something about Fox pulling a self-mutiny on the team and I guess trying to get fired?

Awsome post, man! :thumbsup: Very well put!

Glad to see someone else who can think long-term around here!!

The way Luck plays...beyond the accurately thrown balls and amazing deep touch...the way he runs down DBs after INTs, the way he runs with the ball...the way he'll get out front and throw blocks for his RBs...if he's there for the taking, I can't see how he's passed up...Just not sure he'll be there for the taking (whether we have a high enough pick or if he stays in school) Just hope he is. He's got franchise written all over him.

Edit: I've watched Luck quite a bit this year (more than I've ever followed any college player) and he has only strenghtened my opinion from week to week.

Edited by machinegun12

ya, you're a "real fan" rooting for a college player (probably more so than the starting QB that's currently on the bills) that has no association whatsoever to buffalo only so he can not declare next year or be drafted by some other team, and you're left standing there with your thumb up your ars.

you play to win, and let the chips fall where they may. nothing in life is a guarantee

Nothing is life is a guarantee except death, taxes, and Luck becoming a Hall of Famer. Yeah, I said it.