This is a Great Feeling

Chef Jim

Here it is Friday afternoon and getting ready to head home for a nice weekend and I don't even know who the Bills are playing and I don't care. This is !@#$ing great!

They are playing the Bengals. Sorry to screw up the weekend.

Disappointing thread. I thought it would have something to do with women

What's even better is when it's Monday and you still doen't know.

This post just expanded on the tease. On Monday why would I even want to know her name? Or care?

Edited by /dev/null

They are playing the Bengals. Sorry to screw up the weekend.

Home or away? What are the implications of a W/L for the the 7th round in the 2012 draft? Did we pickup Vick/McNabb/Peppers/Moss/ yet? Why not? Is RW cheap?[10,000 words or less on that one].

I have to admit that Monday morning at work, with half the customers and employees snapping at each other over a Bills game is NOT something I miss about living in WNY.

No worries. I called my mom on the way home and she told me. That's my mom, 85 years old and on top of it. She still listens every week on the radio. You'd think at 85 she'd be wiser

My condolences. It's really sad when senility starts to set in.

No worries. I called my mom on the way home and she told me. That's my mom, 85 years old and on top of it. She still listens every week on the radio. You'd think at 85 she'd be wiser

You just have to love feisty women in their 80's. Until she passed well into our 90's the lady next store was a blast. She pretty much just said and did what she wanted. I guess her attitude was that she didn't much give a about what other people thought about her. I guess when you live a long life this thought finally dawns on you.