The Minnesota Vikings Want Your Opinion

1B4IDie

I ordered ticket to the Bills @ ViQueens and they sent me this survey.

I wonder if the Bills do anything like that.

Should I tell them to trade a 3rd for Lee Evans? Please please please take our super #1 WR, please please please.

Then cut him and we can put in a waiver claim for him, or not.

Dear Vikings Fan,

The Minnesota Vikings value the feedback and support of our fans. With the help of the National Football League, we are working to ensure that we are meeting your expectations in every way. Because your continued support is so important to us, we need to hear your voice!

In the spirit of continuous improvement, we invite you to share your thoughts with us by completing the following survey. Please take the next 15-20 minutes to express your opinions on a variety of subjects on everything outside of the on-field product relating to your Vikings gameday experience.

To access the survey click here.

If your e-mail program does not support links, copy and paste this web address into your browser. All responses will be kept completely confidential. We sincerely thank you for sharing your views as we continue to do our best to make each season a memorable one.

Sincerely,

The NFL & the Minnesota Vikings

Edited by Levitre + Wang = Wood

The Bills have a survey that season ticket holders got. When they asked the question whether it is important that we have 1st shot at Bills playoff tickets, I filled in N/A.

I stressed that, as well as tenure giving benefits, in my responses. Those are the main reasons I keep my season seats - when we get good again I want first shot at playoff tix / Super Bowl lottery.

I stressed that, as well as tenure giving benefits, in my responses. Those are the main reasons I keep my season seats - when we get good again I want first shot at playoff tix / Super Bowl lottery.

They just sent me another one. I deleted it. Filled out the 1st one. That was enough for me.