For T-Bone

_BiB_

How'bout a top ten list?

T-Bone the Sox fan

T-Bone the team swapper

T-Bone moving to Canada ( my fav)

Care to add any? I know there more?

154214[/snapback]

Don't forget I asked Oliver in France about getting French citzenship or that I called the Red Sox winning the World Series in April or that I am calling the Patriots winning the next Super Bowl.....

Ha Ha you guys are just so funny....guess I have to be satisfied with the Patriots and Red Sox championships wins in 2004

154357[/snapback]

I guess when you can't get laid and have no friends, you pass the time with whatever you can get...

Don't forget I asked Oliver in France about getting French citzenship

154361[/snapback]

Being proud of wanting this is disgusting. I hope you get what you want in either France or Canada. And I hope it’s the clap with citizenship. You make me sick. Seriously, you do.

Ha Ha you guys are just so funny....guess I have to be satisfied with the Patriots and Red Sox championships wins in 2004

154357[/snapback]

You really chose your teams well in 2004. Who are you planning on rooting for this year? Did you buy the jerseys yet or are you still going through your due diligence?

Being proud of wanting this is disgusting. I hope you get what you want in either France or Canada. And I hope it’s the clap with citizenship. You make me sick. Seriously, you do.

154373[/snapback]

T-Bone...disgusting...yet one more surprising discovery from the "Department of Redundancy Department". :blink: