Stuxnet virus could target many industries

Booster4324

"This code can automatically enter a system, steal the formula for the product you are manufacturing, alter the ingredients being mixed in your product and indicate to the operator and your antivirus software that everything is functioning as expected," said Sean McGurk, acting director of Homeland Security's national cybersecurity operations center.

:blink:

I think the Stuxnet virus really screwed Iran.

Right before this came out it seemed that something was about to happen, and that there would be a military strike at any imminent time to hit their nuke infrastructure, then mysteriously all of a sudden the rhetoric got very quiet and a little while later the stuxnet was made public.

hopefully someone is controlling the weaponized computer virus and it's not just aimlessly wandering around looking for the certain hardware to attack outside Iran/N.Korea...

would suck to have an operational nuke power in the U.S. meltdown because of this

• 5 months later...

1, 2, 3, 4, 5? That's amazing! I've got the same combination on my luggage!

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran has been hit by a second computer virus, a senior military official said Monday, suggesting it was part of a concerted campaign to undermine the country's disputed nuclear program.

Link