rian lindell

he used to be mr automatic.

the kc game pissed me off

the missed extra point was annoying

the missed field goal vs lions too. (if he makes the late field goal lions are forced to score 2 tds) dont miss kicks at home rian. dont do it.

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

the missed field goal vs lions too. (if he makes the late field goal lions are forced to score 2 tds) dont miss kicks at home rian. dont do it.

The extra point was blocked, blame the blocking.

The FG was makable but look at the replay of the hold, the ball is clearly slanted to the right. Add in the rain and wind. The ball just did not rotate.

I hope Lindell is ok and suspect he is.

In KC he hit the first 53 yard try. I would say a 53 yarder is a 50/50 kick. He made the first missed the second....the one that counted.

In Chicago the kick was blocked...not on him.

Detroit the wind was awful. Yes he plays in it all the time and this one is on him but that is really one missed kick that you can pin on him.

I don't think it's cause for concern just yet.

Hey Clipper,

It's me Rian. I will try and do better. OK.

And by the way, keeping writing letters us players because we are sure to write back with our ever increasing focus on film study, practice, family and consistent negative press that goes through these sites where the predominant focus has been on our ability to lose so we can get the first pick in the draft.

Have a nice day,

Lindell missed a 53 yarder, missed in a swirling wind that also fooled the Lions kicker and had a guy break through the line on the extra point. He's not perfect, but I have no worries about Lindell. He's a good kicker.

In KC he hit the first 53 yard try. I would say a 53 yarder is a 50/50 kick. He made the first missed the second....the one that counted.

In Chicago the kick was blocked...not on him.

Detroit the wind was awful. Yes he plays in it all the time and this one is on him but that is really one missed kick that you can pin on him.

I don't think it's cause for concern just yet.

all right. BUT ONLY BECAUSE YOU SAY SO.

but if he throws up on the field, then you know something is wrong.

Hey Clipper,

It's me Rian. I will try and do better. OK.

And by the way, keeping writing letters us players because we are sure to write back with our ever increasing focus on film study, practice, family and consistent negative press that goes through these sites where the predominant focus has been on our ability to lose so we can get the first pick in the draft.

Have a nice day,

YOU BETTER RIAN!!! oh and hows the family?