Green Lantern trailer

Booster4324

I haven't been in a theater in probably 5 years so I can't answer that. I don't remember the last movie in a theater that I enjoyed.

WOW!

Alright then, has there been any movie that you have liked that was made in the last 5 years that you caught on video or cable tv?

WOW!

Alright then, has there been any movie that you have liked that was made in the last 5 years that you caught on video or cable tv?

Probably not. But then again there probably hasn't been a movie made in the last five years that I've bothered to see. And why with the WOW comment?

Probably not. But then again there probably hasn't been a movie made in the last five years that I've bothered to see. And why with the WOW comment?

Chef Jim, on 20 November 2010 - 09:18 AM, said:

I haven't been in a theater in probably 5 years so I can't answer that. I don't remember the last movie in a theater that I enjoyed.

That's why the "WOW" comment. That's a long time.

Edited by MarkVaderr50

Chef Jim, on 20 November 2010 - 09:18 AM, said:

That's why the "WOW" comment. That's a long time.

I haven't been to church in probably over 30 years. Does that get a wow?

So you're saying that if they don't blow **** up in movies we end up with brilliant movies that no one will see? The dumbing down is almost complete.

:lol: :lol:

Luckily for me they don't show movies in church. :devil:

So you've never seen that one where they show off their missionary work in Africa? There's even a clip where a priest uses a rocket launcher to save a starving ethiopian kid from a charging pride of lions.

Luckily for me they don't show movies in church. :devil:

But if they did, would u go to church every 5 years ?

But seriously man, you really do need to catch a show once in a while. I am sure there is some genre, some director or some movie that you will find enjoyable. Seems like you have shut out one avenue of relaxation completely out.

But if they did, would u go to church every 5 years ?

But seriously man, you really do need to catch a show once in a while. I am sure there is some genre, some director or some movie that you will find enjoyable. Seems like you have shut out one avenue of relaxation completely out.

Jeez we've got Dean telling people to smoke pot. You telling me to go to movies. I think we're mature and wise enough to make our own decisions. :P

I actually feel better not going and doing other things than any enjoyment I've ever gotten from a movie. I'll watch my DVDs at home thank you. And none of them were done in the last 10 years.

Jeez we've got Dean telling people to smoke pot. You telling me to go to movies. I think we're mature and wise enough to make our own decisions. :P

I actually feel better not going and doing other things than any enjoyment I've ever gotten from a movie. I'll watch my DVDs at home thank you. And none of them were done in the last 10 years.

As I love movies a lot, I find it difficult to comprehend going several years without watching one. But more power to you if your life has better ways to keep you occupied. Carry on ...

As I love movies a lot, I find it difficult to comprehend going several years without watching one. But more power to you if your life has better ways to keep you occupied. Carry on ...

You know it's probably a repressed feeling from cooking for Hollywood schmucks all those years working in LA. I really learned to dislike those idiots quite a bit. I will not give them my money.

Jeez we've got Dean telling people to smoke pot. You telling me to go to movies.

You should definitely smoke pot before you go to the movies. I'd bring in a snifter of cognac (or whatever does it for you), too.